World Cup 2006 discussion

Arcadium said:
FINALS: ITALY vs FRANCE on SUNDAY!!!

Yes. and I´m for France. But I dont want that Henry will make 2 goals, because Klose is at the moment with 5 Goals the best Goal-Guy. :scared:

The diving that Portugal did last night was a disgrace what does everyone think of it I mean it wasn't even good diving :D I'm so glad those cheaters are out

But you've got to give it up for italy. They've got pirlio. He rocks. That was probably the greatest game ever. Scoring two goals in a matter of 3 minutes. Great soccer. Also being italian doesn't hurt. I like italy a lot, but your right thy've got zinedine zidane in his last game. They're going out with a bang.

This is my team of the tournament so far

GK - Buffon (Italy)
DF - Lahm (Germany), Marquez (Mexico), Cannavaro (Italy), Zambrotta (Italy)
MF - Kaka (Brazil), Guttuso (Italy), Zidane (France), C. Ronaldo (Portugal)
CF - Torres (Spain), Klose (Germany)

(8)Sub. - MF - Appiah (Ghana), Cahill (Austrailia), Pirlo (Italy), DF- Puyol (Argentina), R. Ferdinand (England), GK- Kingson (Ghana) CF - Maxi Rodrigues (Argentina), Toni (Italy)

What does everyone think of my team of the tournament and what would your team of the tournaments be ?

Jamma said:
What does everyone think of my team of the tournament and what would your team of the tournaments be ?

Your team is good. But my Dreamteam is the Klinsmann-Team.^^ But ok, in the Defensive there should be Terry, Lucio, Ayala and Lahm.

EDIT:

Germany won 3:1 against Portugal. A great Match for anyone.

Last edited:
A question, when began the final match in England. In Germany at 20 o´clock. And in England?

Back