worst game ever

FRuMMaGe said:
Yes, I hate football games (or as Americans would say "soccer"). They just change it slightly and release it as a new game 3 times a year.

The Lord of the Rings games were great.

I agree all american sports games suck! (Execopt for fun games that arnt madden nfl that are wii sports instead xcuz its not gay)

Out of the games I've played, it's a toss up between Friday The 13th, Nightmare On Elm Street, & Ghostbusters (1 & 2)

I can name a lot of absolutely terrible games, one game in particular that sticks out in my mind is the back to the future game. so bad

icyoooppplaa said:
i think the worst game ever were those games they gave out at burger King

Ya I hate those games and that beeping sound when you move and stuff :sick:

The worst game I've ever played was a game called Xtris on Linux. Me being the most hardout tetris player you could find. The game had no clockwise rotation and the hard drop was sort of a firm drop but not really and on lower speed levels it would firm drop except you couldn't quicken it up and everything was so screwed. And to make it worse the bots were like 10 times better than me. I was playing at a science thing with people watching me and I felt real embarrassed as I told them I was like the best in the city at Tetris DS. Worst game ever :(

has everyone forgoten aobot E.T.?
THAT is the worst game ever.

Jafoob said:
has everyone forgoten aobot E.T.?
THAT is the worst game ever.
Never played it, but I've seen videos.

It looks terrible. It's basically what started crappy movie games

worst game ever: elmos abc's!!! my little brother had it(4 years old) it was one the origanal gb. i swear, i couldve played that thing with my eyes closed.(he did)

Kedarshashi said:
I agree all american sports games suck! (Execopt for fun games that arnt madden nfl that are wii sports instead xcuz its not gay)

you bite your tongue! i would buy a 360 just for nhl 08!!

Back