worst wii game ever

indiemike said:
Plausible? Human?
It's so difficult for me to understand how anyone can think that game sucks. At all. To me, the gameplay is tight, the graphics are nice enough, and it brings me back to Ocarina in a good way, while still maintaining that it is its own game.
Me, i dont really care for zelda games.
And you have probably played more zelda games than me. That's why you find it difficult to see why anybody would not like them, because you like them so much. it's the same concept as wondering why some people wouldnt like your favorite band.

I traded in Zelda within a week. I find it boring but I couldnt call it a bad game, merely not my sort of game.

uhhh... wiisports is dumb... baseball you don't even get to run yourself? what's up with that, even though im not a huge basball fan

worst game..........

EVERY PORT

theres too many ports on wii thats its crazy!!!

why wont third parties come up with original games :mad5:

thats why every port on the wii is incredibly bad

(oh, and most games on the vc suck)

som1 said:
worst game..........

EVERY PORT

theres too many ports on wii thats its crazy!!!

why wont third parties come up with original games :mad5:

thats why every port on the wii is incredibly bad

(oh, and most games on the vc suck)

apparently, you've never played re4

TortillaChip520 said:
apparently, you've never played re4

thats an exception :p
(i have the gc version and it was amazing)

but in general mostly all ports on wii (except res4) are Bad

TortillaChip520 said:
Me, i dont really care for zelda games.
And you have probably played more zelda games than me. That's why you find it difficult to see why anybody would not like them, because you like them so much. it's the same concept as wondering why some people wouldnt like your favorite band.

Makes sense, in a way. I think it's just a matter of either accepting opinions, or striving for objectivity. If I were to say my opinion, I'd say that a game like Halo sucks, only because it is not my kind of game.

However, even though there are traces of bias in reviews and articles, GI does a good job of weeding out that bias as much as possible to give good reviews. It's obvious to me that a game like Zelda getting the reviews it does, should be a good indicator of how it isn't the worst wii game ever. In fact, there are many that would go as far as calling it the best yet.

According to the most recent issue of GI, their worst rated wii game is Medal of Honor: Vanguard. I haven't been able to play it yet, but I'd trust that judgement to an extent.

But the favorite band analogy is a whole new thing. The idea of subjectivity v. objectivity is still there, though.

So it's fine that you don't like the game, but I don't agree it would be the worst Wii game ever.

i whole-heartedly agree w/ you. it is not the worst wii game ever. it's my least favorite that i own, but it's not bad, per say.

the only thing i have a problem with is people over praising it and claiming it to be the best wii game ever. it gets review of 9.8/10 and 10/10. but then what? what will they give the next zelda game?? 11/10? 23/10?

Back