worst wii game ever

i dont think its out in america...but i thought i saw a review for Escape form bug island (necro-nesia)... i think it got a 2.0 out of 10. it was in Nintendo Power magizine...or on IGN.

SARGE said:
i dont think its out in america...but i thought i saw a review for Escape form bug island (necro-nesia)... i think it got a 2.0 out of 10. it was in Nintendo Power magizine...or on IGN.

Probably because it is made by some crazy third party developer.

Luckily it is only selling at $30 when it releases.

toXic said:
Someone's a Sony Hater. :frown2:

I paid $600 to be a sony hater.

And no. Resistance was just a shitty shitty game that came out shortly after the awesomeness that is Gears of War. And the multiplayer is some crapass deathmatch.

And motorstorm is just some boring ass racing game with good graphics.

vagrant said:
I paid $600 to be a sony hater.

And no. Resistance was just a shitty shitty game that came out shortly after the awesomeness that is Gears of War. And the multiplayer is some crapass deathmatch.

And motorstorm is just some boring ass racing game with good graphics.

I can agree that Resistance wasn't very good. But worst game ever? Lets not kid ourselves.

I actually like Motorstorm, but I guess it just wasn't for you.

toXic said:
I can agree that Resistance wasn't very good. But worst game ever? Lets not kid ourselves.

I actually like Motorstorm, but I guess it just wasn't for you.

It's called exaggeration, obviously I don't mean the worst EVER. And with motorstorm...I'm just not big into just flat out racing games unless I actually like the vehicles I'm racing. Not really a big racing game fan period.

But to be on topic. I'd have to say Bionicle, Fantastic Four, and Heatseeker are equally garbage.

can't speak for what I haven't tried....but of games I own, which are:
Zelda:TP
Cooking Mama
Rayman
Wario Ware
Marble Mania
Mario Party 8
Wii Play
Super Paper Mario
Elebits

I have to say the one I find myself playing the least is Elebits. I actually like it, but lost interest in it for some reason.

For me, saying Wii Play is the worst game ever isn't even an option because it's not a game in the true sense of the word. It's more like a demo or a tutorial for how to use the wiimote with some cute graphics thrown in. I think it's actually well done for what it is and the controls are great!

how do u play online captainff or any of the rest of yall!
i am way behind u guys cuz i got my wii so will somebody explain the whole online and wiishop thing to me just:crazy:

Far out... Got some chronic haters in here!

Guess I'll share my two cents worth...

Okay, firstly, anyone who had trouble with Red Steel's controls must be chronically uncoordinated or is just whingy and enjoys complaining about everything because I found them very smooth, even when I first picked it up I never had any trouble. Even with the nunchuck - simulating throwing or rolling a grenade, it worked excellently.

I don't know why there's so much complaining about Zelda either... What I find funny is that alot of Zelda haters never actually stipulate what they didn't like about it, and give (if any) reasons that are shallow and superficial behind their stance. If you don't like it, why don't you like it? Explain, be constructive so we can understand where you're coming from, and who knows, maybe some higher-ups in Nintendo might actually take notice and the changes just might show in the next Zelda game... Who Knows?

What I'd like to know is by what criteria is everyone judging a game as "good" or "bad"? The graphics, gameplay, sound?

If I were to name a bad game on the Wii, I'd have to say GT Pro, because of its shallow gameplay, difficult controls and chunky, overly colourful graphics unsuitable for a racing game of that genre.

There's alot of games on the Wii that do not make full use of its colourful control scheme, or even graphical possibilities mostly because alot of games for the Wii at the moment are ports from existing PS2, Xbox, even Gamecube titles, using outdated visuals and controls that have to be fitted to the games existing configurations, as opposed to building the game ground-up around the controls, which for the Wii is obviously preferable given its unique control scheme.

Porting controls from a traditional D-Pad controller to motion sensing one-handed controllers does not produce results which accurately represent the Wii's gaming potential.

Don't forget that technically no game is really a bad game, because someone must have liked it for it to be marketed. (With a possible exception to most of those shoddy licensed games).

Back