Would you buy SSBB for $200

i would . i would get really good till it comes out, then dominate everyone and become the master.

StevenNevets said:
That's worth $150.00 to you?
well at the start of this thread it was at $200. And to answer your question, for bragging rights, and having the credit for owning everyone, yes, its worth it. Plus i would not tell everyone who the new characters were or let anyone play it. And everyone would be jealous.

Ya, I probably would. If I were tenth in line and there was only ten in the store, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to find that game for a long time, then yes I would pay 200$, I think if the price was really high at around 100$ a lot of peeps would buy SSBB

I want it more than anything, but I think I can wait... it won't take that long to get good at the game considering I've had loads of practise on Melee, so waiting won't be a problem, other games can occupy my till it comes out.

i dont understand the obsession with SSBB. i have melee and i think its one of the best GC games but compared to other games is not really that good, the moves get a little repetitive and its becomes more of a button mashing game. i cant wait until the game comes out and i will buy it on release but im more hyped over games like mario galaxy, paper mario, metroid prime 3 and batallion wars than SSBB.

200 now? probably not, cuz the main reason i want this game so bad is online play and since they wouldn't have it now, what would be the point? single player? just wait for it, it will be perfected when it is released, do not worry all.

Back