What would you buy first? SSBB or SMG??

Well, Galaxy is awesome. But, Melee was the greatest game of all time (in my opinion), definitely BRAWL.

Depending on when they come out, I'd probably buy them simultaneously.
But if not probably Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Zori said:
Well, Galaxy is awesome. But, Melee was the greatest game of all time (in my opinion), definitely BRAWL.

I agree with you. Galaxy can be a great looking game with a cool new gameplay, but Super Smash Brother games are more addictive and fun. And not only has Mario, but almost every characters that you saw in Nintendo games.
And it looks like Brawl will be release sooner than Galaxy, so I think I'll buy Brawl.

SMG I would rather have a better 1P expierience sooner

demonflair said:
If its online or not I don't no, but I think its going to be online, but it will not use the Wiimote, and that is a bit frustrating.:mad5:

WTF??? It's not going to use the wiimote? that's the only reason I'm getting 4 wiimote/nunchuks. wtf is this

Galaxy is more of a single player story driven game, where as ssbb is a multiplayer online feature with alot of appeal...

SSBB for me!

TexasDudeUSA said:
No doubt, SSBB. The SMG just doesn't look so hot. And Super Mario Sunshine was Bleh.

Doesn't look so hot because you didn't had a chance to play it yet. I never played Super Mario Sunshine, but I think it was cool too, but not so cool as Super Mario 64 (one of the best games for N64).

Nfanboy said:
Super Mario Galaxy.

Brawl looks fun, but can't compare to Super Mario Galaxy or Super Paper Mario.

Just my opinion! No anger please

I'm a bit anger right now...lool

If Brawl has online, definately first. No rush for Mario Galaxy, it'll always be there waiting for me to play through it. Brawl on the other hand, if online, the sooner you get it the sooner you learn, and the more fun you'll have pwning noobs online. If MP3 was coming out at the same time and it had online, it'd be first for me.

If only one had online, I'd go with the one with online. If none of them had online I'd go with Galaxy first probably. I'm playing through Mario Sunshine and I must say I think it was very well made and very challenging in places. I still have yet to play MP1 and MP2 so maybe that'll change after I finish those. If brawl doesn't have online I don't know if I'll get it anytime soon. Smash is a multiplayer game and all my college buds are graduating so I wouldn't have anyone to play with.

Back