Wtf Is Going On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee.jarratt said:
So its true. You really are retarded. Just leave it mate. :nono: :frown2:
What are you talking about.. you say I'm retarded and then ask me to leave it? Didn't you make a thread for sympathy because someone insulted you? I could easily do the same thing, but I'm not going to.

EDIT:I was Replying to lees post not wiired becos im not Retarded or am i
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i dont know?

Lol Im like that
Or am i
Ive Gone Nuts
?@/@/''?

Wiired said:
What are you talking about.. you say I'm retarded and then ask me to leave it? Didn't you make a thread for sympathy because someone insulted you? I could easily do the same thing, but I'm not going to.

I said leave it man..

LOL
Lets leave it out.
- Hands Out Icecream - xD

zeon9881 said:
and it was me to. you gave me a bad rep and the comment was "lame attempt at joke"......

Aimed at me?

If ANYONE has bad rep off me it wasn't me, I'd like to make that clear

mreinstein.jpg

Ok I think rep does more bad than good
If we could all use it fairly then it would be alright
but i don't see that happening cos theres always someone who's going to do what happened to wii_smurf

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL
Lets leave it out.
- Hands Out Icecream - xD

Aimed at me?

If ANYONE has bad rep off me it wasn't me, I'd like to make that clear

not really aimed at you to the person who gave me a bad rep:cornut:

I vote we have some sort of Moderator that is a mod purely for reps. They can check rep that's given out to people, and see whether or not they feel it is worthy of rep-age. Like if its a rep saying 'Cool/Gay guy' over some random post, they will be able to delete it.

ok im pissed off now
i was just stating my opinion and look what i get
04-14-2007 05:24 PM He wouldn't make something like that up

Bad Rep!

CAn the person just tell me who it is because i want to sort it out
And i wont bad rep you

Wiired said:
I vote we have some sort of Moderator that is a mod purely for reps. They can check rep that's given out to people, and see whether or not they feel it is worthy of rep-age. Like if its a rep saying 'Cool/Gay guy' over some random post, they will be able to delete it.

Too much hassle IMO. It'd be easier if people were just sensible and don't be so god damn immature

14+ on the Forum anyone? No little immature 10 year olds :)

Wii_Smurf said:
MasterJedi2U,

I don't think you get the point of this post [If you do then Sorry]

Someone gave lee.jarratt and Oceanic bad rep. And you may think 'Ok they did bad posts'

But the rep said:

You Suck - Wii_Smurf

Now as most people no, I always put my name at the end with Rep
But as far as I know the Rep was given this morning?
NOW! I was in bed till 2:30pm and I don't really give out bad rep so who has been doing it?

If it is ericlewis91 I think he should PM me if he has a problem with me

And he must have a problem with me otherwise he wouldn't pose as me...

Giving bad rep and saying it was someone else is just plain immature. Anyways I think iOn can see who has given rep so hopefully it will get resolved

im not Posing as you...i have only bad rep... lee jarret once...at the beggining...and i have already apologized for it....so? im not posing as Wii_Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back