Wtf?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I put an animated GIF in my sig and its F***ING STATIC! What the hell? How do you put animated GIFs onto this site?

that all depends on what your using.....the site itself does allow gif's, I use one and dprinny has a few.....and probably loads of other people too. :D

Internet Explorer..... TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS > ADVANCED > scroll to Multimedia and check the 'play animations in webpages'

Mobile (Cell) Phone.... I own a HTC Wildfire and everytime i use it to few a post of mine, the blinkie link is always static.....this maybe phone specific or just plain TOUGH !

Sorry dont know about Firefox

I know it's late answering the question, but yes, I saw moving before I grabbed it at "images.google.com", is that the problem?

Find your animated gif, and right click, save picture as...make sure its saving in gif format...

Test it works fine by opening the file in an animation program, if you haven't got one you can either....

1, right click your file, 'open with' internet explorer
Or
2, open internet explorer and go to c:/users/............../desktop/animation.gif
(goto wherever your animation file is and be sure to include the .gif at the end)

Your animation should be working properly.
Simply upload the file to an image hosting website and copy the direct link.
Paste the link inside the img tags on the signature page......

JOB done.

Last edited:
Back