X isn't hardcore because...

hencam[uk];1016125 said:
Seems I touched a nerve. :ee5k:

If you didn't like his post then why reply to belittle the OP?

This forum has a small clique of users who's only source of entertainment seems to be putting down the others who dare post on 'their' forum... nice.
Yeah you touched the nerve that was on my nerves.

Because I think proper gamers (IE the ones that play the games without worrying if there hardcore)are all getting sick of all this hardcore nonsense.

YES there are lots of people on this forum that are like rapid dogs
They need to be put down.

Because I think proper gamers (IE the ones that play the games without worrying if there hardcore)are all getting sick of all this hardcore nonsense.

Oh dear... so now he's not a 'proper gamer'? :D

Anyway, yes I agree, games are meant to be fun, whatever the content. You wouldn't see people saying they don't want to see a movie because it's 'casual friendly' or not 'hardcore' (not in that sense, lol)

The OP was poking fun though at the whole concept, I still think you need to bear that in mind.

I'll also add to the list:

Super Mario was Ultra Hardcore - depicting strong animal cruelty (stomping on small creature's heads, putting turtles on their back and then kicking them - the list goes on)...

augly6-1.jpg

-Wii Fit isn't hardcore because you can't use your arms. Any game where you can't use your arms isn't hardcore.

did anyone other than me notice this?
you can use your arms.
like pushups and crap.

but whatever
i agree.

the argument of hardcore vs uh not hardcore is really stupid and pointless.
its a freaking video game.
just play.
enjoy it for crying out loud
:D

Ok it seems that most people are missing the point of this obvious JOKE!!!! I think the OP should have made it more clear that this is a game and an obvious joke. As someonelse stated, we are all getting a little tired of all these Hardcore vs. Casual threads and they just annoy the living hell out of us. But in the spirit of your game (which I think is quite clever and would be fun if everyone participated) I will play along.

Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't Hardcore because you spend more time watching it than playing it.

Manhunt 2 isn't harcore because the main character is mentally insane...how can you be insane AND hardcore. I mean C'mon!!!

Brain Age isn't hardcore cause it's basically school on the go

Rhythm Heaven isn't hardcore because it had a commercial with Beyonce.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl isn't hardcore because it has Yoshi in it...Yoshi and Hardcore shall never be mentioned in the same sentence unless its in the one I just used to tell you never to do it. (oh the hypocrisy)

The NES isn't hardcore because its graphics aren't "UBER PWNAGE"

Singstar Queen isnt hardcore as queen are in the rock section
Ok it seems that most people are missing the point of this obvious JOKE!!!! I think the OP should have made it more clear that this is a game and an obvious joke. As someonelse stated, we are all getting a little tired of all these Hardcore vs. Casual threads and they just annoy the living hell out of us. But in the spirit of your game (which I think is quite clever and would be fu
There was a joke?

Call of Duty WaW isnt hardcore cause you dont get to nuke the Japanese.... twice.

Back