Xbox 360 in SD (what was i thinking?)

Well the 360 went 360 to the store it came from. I lost the energy on trying to get the most out of it and I should have know my skills weren't enough for a Microsoft product. It's back to looking for Wii for Mii.

If the 360 did a 360, that means it would be back to you.

I think you mean a 180.

And yes I agree, you probably aren't smart enough to work a 360.

I guess the frustration with trying to get it online made my head spin thus negating my ability to factor proper angles. :D I said "my skills" man. If you're just going to come online bashing every little grammar or spelling mistake and twisting things around, then you should be using your evil genius skills in making a doomsday device that will obliterate all life on this planet. Hopefully in the afterlife, YOUR kind won't be there.

Last edited:
casualimp said:
I guess the frustration with trying to get it online made my head spin thus negating my ability to factor proper angles. :D I said "my skills" man. If you're just going to come online bashing every little grammar or spelling mistake and twisting things around, then you should be using your evil genius skills in making a doomsday day device that will obliterate all life on this planet. Hopefully in the afterlife, YOUR kind won't be there.

simpsons did it :(

Back