Xbox one

Chivalry, that cheap? ;______;

I find it humorous how often Microsoft threads fold into PC gaming/Nintendo appreciation discussions.

Half Life 2: Episode 2.3; the DLC update of Episode 2! We're 30% of the way to Episode 3, only 12 more years to go!

Last edited:
Half Life 2: Episode 2.3; the DLC update of Episode 2! We're 30% of the way to Episode 3, only 12 more years to go!

There is an ironic truth in that. Half Life 2 used an episodic format to function as a somewhat story-centric DLC. The whole point of releasing episodes instead of a full on Half Life 3, 4, etc. was so there would be fewer development time and faster release dates. Oh, if only they knew...

I've been reading the latest info on Xbox One, and I'm appalled by it.

It seems the new machine is internet multimedia device, and not a console at all.

Worst thing is that it uses internet to boost it's processing power.
-So, if youre connected, your games will run smoother and faster, and have more content popping up.

And if you do not have internet, then you are forced to play the stripped down version of the game that is in the bluray disc...

So, I'm going for PS4, thank you very much.

Worst thing is that it uses internet to boost it's processing power.

Technically that cant be right, im going to have to ask for a link to the news that says that

Cloud gaming is a lie, Microsod is a sham company run by charlatans and thieves! I say we lynch 'em!

Vote: Microsoft

Back