Xbox one

T'is the best idea ever. It shall be done (eventually).

My hatred for Microsod finally shines through as legitimate; and better yet, is a widely shared view. Time for celebration! Getoutofbanfreecards for everyone!

... Wait, scratch that, getoutofbanfreecards for no one. I can't host a celebration if I get sacked and lose my 'Karp hammer in the process.

Eh, they deserve the hate they get. At this rate, they better keep this s*** together because even though I hate their way of business, including pay online crap etc., and obsessive greediness, I still wouldn't like to see the shut down for the workers to lose their jobs...
They should go third party and support Nintendo.:p

Killer Instinct, reborn of Banjo Kazooie, Battle Toads, another DK game! Oh make it happen!!!

[video=youtube;6DCfdIuh6hY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCfdIuh6hY[/video]

All you need to know

You and that parrot....

Maybe Microsoft is going to become the new Nintendo (in terms of the h8 it gets)

Haha, if they are smart (gosh, I hope so) I don't think they will do consoles anytime soon.

Did anyone here in the 80s or 90s thought Sega would go down? No. But did they? Sadly yes. And guess what? They are working with Nintendo for WiiU to boost up sales and bring back the Blue Hedgehog to its rightful place to compete friendly match with the mustachioed plumber. Will anyone in the random public think the gaming of Microsoft will end? No. Does it look like it will? Most likely.

^Atari
they went from bad decision to bad decision now they no longer exists as they once were

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/21/xbox-one-microsoft-unveils-console

This is what I'm doing my homework on. Just thought it would interest you guys.

It was a good read. Some parts intrigued me more than others.

"The Xbox One really looks to advance the state of video game technology and entertainment in a way that we haven't seen before," said Brian Blau, a director of Gartner Research.

"The Xbox One is a real advancement, one that will transform the way we experience TV, games, music, movies and more. From what we can see so far Microsoft has met and far exceeded expectations for the Xbox One. This is Microsoft branching out into the living room to reach more of a family audience rather than a core gaming audience."
Microsoft executive Yusuf Mehdi wowed the audience by calling out commands and using minimal hand gestures to manipulate content on the Xbox One. He said "a new set of universal gestures to control your TV" would banish the fumbling confusion many feel with existing remotes.TechCruch called it a "massive, massive upgrade" from the original model.

Last edited:
What about the games.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE GAMES!!!!

Back