Xbox one

Indeed! >;C
justindonvskaz.gif

latest local gaming magazine said PS4 will cost only 429 euros here in europe!!!
-so it is 100 euros cheaper than xbox one!

Oh, xbox will go down! Especially if they choose that Elop bloke to lead it. I mean he is a git. Trust me on this.

You have proven that we cannot trust you on anything you say. Provide links or I will get a mod to delete your posts.

I DON'T LIKE EITHER OF THEM TO BE HONEST! THE GIMMICKS! THE GIMMICKS! THEEE GIMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKS of each console

He says on a Wii forum.......

I DON'T LIKE EITHER OF THEM TO BE HONEST! THE GIMMICKS! THE GIMMICKS! THEEE GIMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKS of each console

Good thing it's more important t' like the games.

I recall someone mentioned the PS4 bein' gimmicky, but... what gimmick?

Sony has been second place or better durin' all it's console wars.

And the original PSP ain't all-that bad either.

Good thing it's more important t' like the games.

I recall someone mentioned the PS4 bein' gimmicky, but... what gimmick?

XBOX 360 $5 per month for online multiplayer, Playstation 3 *Free*, and now Playstation 4 is going to be $5 per month now. Microsoft's XBOX One $599, Microsoft claiming "IT'S THE BEST CONSOLE IN THE UNIVERSE!"; Playstation 4 $499, Sony claiming "IT'S THE BEST CONSOLE IN THE GALAXY!". Kinect not currently releasing a voice capable kinect with their system, Sony apparently is apperently making it an day 1 available option to all buyers. XBOX One has it's still going fat ass controller; while Sony redesignes their controller again, but slightly. XBOX One looks like a VCR, Playstation 4 looks like an advanced version of the Playstation 2 (Which to me is a good thing). XBOX One has a stupid name; Playstation 4 has a decent yet not surprising name. The OS' on both units will also run differently from each other with PS4 using more of it's 8GB of RAM for Operation of the OS (which will have around 4GBs of RAM which is not what I'm expecting, but hopefully the games will still be presented beautifully). Playstation 4 continues to play Blu-Ray Discs, and Microsoft now jumping on it instead of their tried and died HD-DVD partnership with Toshiba.

So... ... ... which'a those is the PS4's gimmick?

I was only exaggerating everythin', the only gimmick with Playstation 4 is that they are doing what Microsoft did with XBOX 360 with a $5 a monthly payments for internet. Some people like it and some don't. I don't like it on the basis that I cannot afford both internet or do that but I do understand that people want Sony to offer more decent Online multiplayer. I feel they could've added that with the $17 Playstation Plus, as a means to keep the internet free for those that don't want to be tied down with payments.

Oh. That's where ya lost me, as that's not a gimmick per se. Just a business strategy of rather varied reception.

... But hold on one 'Karp damn minute. The fee for online play isn't purchasing Playstation Plus, and there're two separate fees? Or am I readin' your post wrong?

Oh. That's where ya lost me, as that's not a gimmick per se. Just a business strategy of rather varied reception.

... But hold on one 'Karp damn minute. The fee for online play isn't purchasing Playstation Plus, and there're two separate fees? Or am I readin' your post wrong?

Include better internet service Through Playstation Plus+. You want the better internet service? Donate to Playstation Plus+, if not, then you're stuck with what you had through Playstation 3 just with a Playstation 4.

Back