XBOX360 arade (i think its called

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
ok.. my friends keep making fun of me cuz i wanna save $50 and buy the cheap xbox360 they say it doesnt have alot of memory. soo what does it come with? how manny games can the memory hold? is it worth the buy? P.S im probley only getting COD4 and halo 3. also COD5 when it comes out. and maybe something else

the arcade version is for "casual gamers" and is a joke. the memory cant hold too much. dont bother getting it, very quickly youll find that you want a harddrive.

Yea, the arcade bundle, is definitely not the way to go. I wish the Elite had been out when I got mine, but the Pro is good enough.

The Elite is only for those who are willing to dish out money for extra hard drive space, and that will play their 360 constantly.

The Arcade is... is... retarded. Especially if you're going to get Live.

Pro is kind of like the "not too hot, not too cold, but just right" from Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It has a hard drive, but still isn't too expensive. I would recommend this one for most people.

I personally think Pro is better than Elite because its exactly the same except Elite has 100 extra GB. The only time Elite is better is if you are someone who is a big fan of arcade games and will download alot, also download movies, shows, trailers, xbox originals, etc.

I don't download any of that stuff so I don't see the point in Elite. Though... elite being all black is cool :)

T3kNi9e said:
I personally think Pro is better than Elite because its exactly the same except Elite has 100 extra GB. The only time Elite is better is if you are someone who is a big fan of arcade games and will download alot, also download movies, shows, trailers, xbox originals, etc.

I don't download any of that stuff so I don't see the point in Elite. Though... elite being all black is cool :)
Not even arcade games, but I would love to have that extra 100 gigs for my music, so I didn't have to hook my iPod up to my 360.

Well it depends on the type of gamer you are. If you are a casual gamer, who doesn't play a lot of games, or download a lot of content, then the arcade version would be ideal for you. If you are a hardcore gamer who downloads eveything he sees, and plays every game he has online all the time, then the pro or elite console is more ideal.

Don't even consider purchasing the XBox 360 Arcade Edition. Save up the extra money and buy the standard 360 (Pro) or Elite (if you are willing to spend more money for more space).

I got the Arcade... But my friends gave me a headset, harddrive, cables and stuff so altogether it costed me £149.99... So it worked out better for me. But yea, you'd be better off getting the Pro

I've got an elite, just pay a little extra to get the 20gb version. There's not enough memory in the arcade version; its got something like 500mb

the HDD increase for the Elite isnt the only thing it has over the Pro version.
Advantages of Elite
-120GB HDD
-HDMI port
-HDMI Cable
-One month Gold Membership to XBL
-Headset (black)
-Wireless Controller (black(not worth mentioning that but anyway)

Its alot more then the Pro console and worth the price too, for a decent HDMI cable be prepared to pay 70~AUS Dollers for one.

The newer Pro's have HDMI now, just an FYI for ya. I believe the Pro also comes with the 1 month, only things you mentioned that actually are different between the two would be the 120 GB HDD, and the HDMI cable, I don't think the Pro comes with one.

blueovalboy7 said:
The newer Pro's have HDMI now, just an FYI for ya. I believe the Pro also comes with the 1 month, only things you mentioned that actually are different between the two would be the 120 GB HDD, and the HDMI cable, I don't think the Pro comes with one.
All consoles come with 3 separate 1 month trials (1 per account)

Back