YAY North Korea!

Darkprinny said:

yay
radiation
time to get me some super powers

Dude that aint funny. Ever thought people can be offended by that? Firstly im a muslim... but thats just not funny man...:mad5: Thats like nuking whatever u beleive in.. and im sure there are lots of other pics u could have gone for.

DragonWii said:
Dude that aint funny. Ever thought people can be offended by that? Firstly im a muslim... but thats just not funny man...:mad5: Thats like nuking whatever u beleive in.. and im sure there are lots of other pics u could have gone for.
ok the whole thing was a mistake he's probly sorry can we all just forget about the pic?!? we don't want any fights to start!

Ronan said:
yeah i know its crazy, but the us are just as bad!

they have nukes but nobody says anything to them!,
The were told not to go to war with iraq by the UN(as were uk), but they did that anyway!

Lets face it US do whatever the hell they want to do and the un cant stop them

Well i think it was a good thing america went to war with Iraq, its people that dont know what its like to live under sadam hussein that where against the war...america should have done this back in gulf war...

DragonWii said:
Well i think it was a good thing america went to war with Iraq, its people that dont know what its like to live under sadam hussein that where against the war...america should have done this back in gulf war...
Yes but they didn't need to plow their way in Iraq!!

Demon Slayer said:
ok the whole thing was a mistake he's probly sorry can we all just forget about the pic?!? we don't want any fights to start!

Ya i know dude...its ok :cool:

Last edited:
Pic removed

Hay its the only nuke it pic I have
(I didnt make it)

Bush wanna press red button

AND LETS NOT GO INTO THAT DAMN RELIGOIN THING AGAIN
(ITS ANNOYING)

Screw North Korea, they were spoyled when BJ Clinton was in office but now that a real man is running this country, they aren't getting **** from us and are crying like little girls about it. Go Billy for supporting communism.

How the hell can the US and everyone else who has nuclear weapons say that North Korea was wrong in developing their own nuclear weapons.

If they're so against nuclear weapons get rid of your own! F***ING HYPOCRITS!!!! Have the US forgotten that they were the one's who used nukes against innocent civilians?

Would you give Afghanistan (thank you spell checker) a nuke and say dont set it off in our facies

Wilko ur special....in this entire thread it has not once been said that they are dumb for having nuclear weapons.....there dumb for threatining the US with them, and saying its going to solve problems, when really, its just going to screw the world over even more......so learn what everyones talking about before calling them hipocrits

Sod it the planets prity fooked up anyway

All Out said:
Screw North Korea, they were spoyled when BJ Clinton was in office but now that a real man is running this country, they aren't getting **** from us and are crying like little girls about it. Go Billy for supporting communism.

Bush is a REAL MAN, somehow i dont find that correct as a real man should at least be able to pronounce 50% of words

And also whats wrong with communism, it can be a great society if executed properly, geez that damn american anti-commie thing makes me sick!

Back