You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious DO NOT bring any concealed weapons! Christ man you are being way to paranoid! There has been no cases whatsoever that involved the people standing in line for a wii getting raped or shot, that was the PS3. If you bring a concealed weapon to a place of business you are gonna be in for a world of hurt when you get caught with it. Not only will you be denied access to the store ever again but you could also be prosecuted, fined, sued, or worse. If someone tries to jack you for money if you don't have money on you then what do you have to worry about? You say sorry don't have any on me show him your empty wallet and pockets and let him move on to the next person in line.

Well when I came across the money problem, my Mom had one of those ID card things from when she used to work as a teachers aid. It went around the neck and had a pouch at the end, thats where I put my money. Concealed around my neck with a Jacket. Think of something like that.

Honestly if someone comes up to you and wants to jack you in a line, tell everyone what just happened and everyone will be glad to help you kick the living **** out of them.

#1Wiitard said:
Honestly if someone comes up to you and wants to jack you in a line, tell everyone what just happened and everyone will be glad to help you kick the living **** out of them.

Yah... that didn't work out for the people standing in line for the ps3 who got jacked, instead one guy got a bullet in the chest.

nice idea #1wiitard... or you could thro a lit mach on him and watch him burn....lol

chronoswing said:
Yah... that didn't work out for the people standing in line for the ps3 who got jacked, instead one guy got a bullet in the chest.

Problem with that incident was that those guys went SO early that there were only three people in line! They were days early. With only three people you cant do much against a gun.

2stupid4u said:
jessy........why would you ask????what is ronge with you??
smileysex.gif

bring a baseball bat(aluminom or wood)
a knife (not pocket knife like a good one, a kitchen one if you have to)
a cell phone (just in case)
and a couple of buddies

then youll be safe

Nintendo fans are usually nice.... :lol:
although just bring a knife.....
I had a great time camping out for my Nintendo Wii!

It's only rape if you say no.
Just pretty yourself up and try to close your eyes and enjoy it - that'll make it go by much quicker - and hope the guy isn't drunk or nervous, because then it could go on forever.

In all seriousness, how paranoid are you people? Seriously, getting jacked in front of like 50 people in a lighted storefront that likely has security cameras? Bring a knife? I live in Texas and even gun-toting psychos here aren't that afraid of their own shadow.
You're probably 10 times more likely to have someone break into your house and steal the Wii AFTER you bought it and brought the thing home.

do what i do when i leave the house carry a stun gun,a night stick,a blade,a lighter and dont forget to keep them close!!!!!!

It would be funny if you brought and everyone feels threatened after finding out you have a weapon so you get gang raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back