total number of wii games that you think youll get

i dunno how many i will get, it depends if they bring out good games, i will by the good online multiplayer games as that is y i bought the wii for.
i own red steel, splintercell Da, need for speed carbon far cry, sports and play.
far cry i though was crap, play is kiddy( i bought mainly for remote lol. rest been ok. love the needforspeed, plays ded good.

well i was going on then.

I would really like a large scale fps game something abit like battlefield, i would play it forever.

Heatseaker looks good so might add that to collection,

Firstly, Nic7, calm down with the multiple posting. There is no need whatsoever to post three times in twenty minutes looking for replies. People will reply as and when they want to.

Secondly, this thread is pretty pointless. I might get bored of my Wii next week and never buy another game again. The Wii's game catalogue may not take off (it will, but I'm just talking hypothetically) and I barely scrape past ten. Or a whole range of quality games may come out and I get them all.

Unlike with any other console I've ever had in the past, I intend to get every game that I'm interested in. I've never been able to do that before because of finance; I'm 19 now and have a part-time job, so my spending is up to me. I already have Wii Sports (as does everyone), Wii Play, Excite Truck and Zelda: Twilight Princess after 10 weeks of owning the console. By the end of 2007 I plan to own Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Battalion Wars 2 and Disaster: Day of Crisis.

That brings my tally up to nine, and that doesn't take into account other games that might gain my interest (Super Paper Mario, MySims, Mario Strikers Charged, Elebits, Manhunt 2), games that haven't had too much information announced about them (Lost: Video Game, Alive, TNA: Impact!) and games that are expected but haven't been confirmed (Animal Crossing Wii, Mario Kart Wii).

Last edited:
i live next to a gamestop so i would onli keep games that i LOVE to play online and games with awesome replay value..so i might own 15 tops...but i dunno maybe ill keep some i plan to get rid of two and get one more after that so yeahh

Hotspur Warrior said:
Firstly, Nic7, calm down with the multiple posting. There is no need whatsoever to post three times in twenty minutes looking for replies. People will reply as and when they want to.

Secondly, this thread is pretty pointless. I might get bored of my Wii next week and never buy another game again. The Wii's game catalogue may not take off (it will, but I'm just talking hypothetically) and I barely scrape past ten. Or a whole range of quality games may come out and I get them all.

Unlike with any other console I've ever had in the past, I intend to get every game that I'm interested in. I've never been able to do that before because of finance; I'm 19 now and have a part-time job, so my spending is up to me. I already have Wii Sports (as does everyone), Wii Play, Excite Truck and Zelda: Twilight Princess after 10 weeks of owning the console. By the end of 2007 I plan to own Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Battalion Wars 2 and Disaster: Day of Crisis.

That brings my tally up to nine, and that doesn't take into account other games that might gain my interest (Super Paper Mario, MySims, Mario Strikers Charged, Elebits, Manhunt 2), games that haven't had too much information announced about them (Lost: Video Game, Alive, TNA: Impact!) and games that are expected but haven't been confirmed (Animal Crossing Wii, Mario Kart Wii).

Yeah, i know... the entire point of the thread is hypothetical... that was kind of my intention...nice try though

and yeah, i did go a little out of hand at the begginging when no one was posting...

Last edited:
good question. because i missed out on the GC im only buying the big/or really good wii titles, maybe 1 every 2 months. In between these games im just buying loads of cheap gamecube titles. Once the next gen Nintendo console comes out im going to exactly the same and just by old wii titles for cheap on ebay.

although he's a tottenham fan :prrr: , i might have to agree with him, im surprised no-one raised the saem point before, because its exactly what i was gonna post once i had read each thread..

this whole thing is pointless. you cant plan how many games you're gonna get.

if a game comes out that you like the look of, you buy it. if you dont like the look of it, you dont buy it. simple really.

you cant and shouldnt even make a guess.

i think the best thing we can all do as computer game players/fans is hope for more and more good games to be released :thumbsup:

Does this include VC games?

80 games for GC!? Thats more games than I have probably ever owned on all formats...

GaryT85 said:
although he's a tottenham fan :prrr: , i might have to agree with him, im surprised no-one raised the saem point before, because its exactly what i was gonna post once i had read each thread..

this whole thing is pointless. you cant plan how many games you're gonna get.

if a game comes out that you like the look of, you buy it. if you dont like the look of it, you dont buy it. simple really.

you cant and shouldnt even make a guess.

i think the best thing we can all do as computer game players/fans is hope for more and more good games to be released :thumbsup:

I know...its all just figures based on previous gens and interest in the wii its a fricken guess. I know that much...quit making things difficult and answer the question or dont post here at all

..and if you wanna count vc games you can

You are extremely impatient. You post a thread outside of internet prime-time and want to delete it 1 hour after you posted it?

Anyway I will probably have 25 games by Thanksgiving. I don't know is in the far future for Wii.

Back