(Your choice) vs. Capcom

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Who would you like to see take on Capcom in the next Vs. installment?

Here's some ideas I found interesting:

Sega vs. Capcom
Ryu vs. Akira from Virtua Fighter would be teh sex and you know it. Plus a tag team of Robotnik and Dr. Wiley NEEDS to happen.

Konami vs. Capcom
These two just fit. Solid Snake duking it out with Ryu, Saki going head to head with Simon Belmont, how could Capcom not consider this?

Nintendo vs. Capcom
Unlikely but awesome. Plus Mario and Ryu were sepreated at birth lol. Haiduken = Fire Ball, Shoryuken = Super Jump, Hurricane Kick = Spinning Attack.

Jump vs. Capcom
A fans dream come true. Goku, Ichigo, Yuske', and yes even stupid Naruto, deserve a fight against the Capcom cast.

And ofcoarse, another Marvel vs. Capcom. Nuff' said.

SNK vs Capcom vs Arc System Works
With a roster of characters picked by fans

Your mom vs. Capcom. It's perfect.

Not mine, she's in the hospital. Capcom characters beating up on a woman in need of a heart transplant would be frowned upon I think.

EDIT: Epic idea Prin. Let the people choose! :D

Konami vs. Marvel vs. Dc vs. Darkhorse vs. snk vs. Namco vs. Midway vs. sega vs. Capcom would be f**kin' awesome

Last edited:
Konami vs. Marvel vs. Dc vs. Darkhorse vs. snk vs. Namco vs. Midway vs. sega vs. Capcom would be f**kin' awesome

:/ A bit too unrealistic there buddy. :lol:

nintendo vs capcom would be cool, but with smash bros i doubt it :(

ill agree with konami vs capcom or sega that would be awesome

Sega vs. Capcom
Ryu vs. Akira from Virtua Fighter would be teh sex and you know it. Plus a tag team of Robotnik and Dr. Wiley NEEDS to happen.
eh...it's not bad but i think sega is limited to around four good series of games to get characters from.
Konami vs. Capcom
These two just fit. Solid Snake duking it out with Ryu, Saki going head to head with Simon Belmont, how could Capcom not consider this?
true but unlikely cause it doesn't seem like konami likes to share much.
Nintendo vs. Capcom
Unlikely but awesome. Plus Mario and Ryu were sepreated at birth lol. Haiduken = Fire Ball, Shoryuken = Super Jump, Hurricane Kick = Spinning Attack.
as already stated, thanks to Smash Bros. its highly unlikely. it's more likely we'll get a smash 4 with capcom characters.
Jump vs. Capcom
A fans dream come true. Goku, Ichigo, Yuske', and yes even stupid Naruto, deserve a fight against the Capcom cast.
people have been pushing this since the very first vs Capcom. and as epic as it is, i doubt it will happen anytime soon. the closest we get is Jump Ultimate Stars but that never left japan (i gots a real copy!)
And ofcoarse, another Marvel vs. Capcom. Nuff' said.
would love it but how could they improve the already epic MvC2? i mean the chaacters are as diverse as they get without throwing in every nobody to show their face. plus the XBL and PSN downloadable version has updated graphics and online so it's not like a re-release of 2 is in order.

ninja team vs capcom or activision vs capcom lol random
oh oh and niggers vs capcom

Last edited:
Back