Your Favorite Mini-Game?

The top Wii games

There are many types of Wii games, but the most played games are as follows. Among the thousands, they are the best and mostly played.
Dead Space Extraction: This story-focused on-rails shooter game offers all sorts of thrills, chills, and kills, but in a whole new way. The great stories enhance the Dead Space universe. There are fantastic visuals and unlockable and fully voiced motion comics. But the drawbacks of the game are the too much aiming reticle obscures and the camera sometimes makes aiming difficult.
Star Wars The Clone Wars: This is a platformer based game and is set on the Clone Wars TV series. It tries to copy the Lego game formula but gets just about everything wrong.
The good things about these wii games are the plethora of minigames, excellent and intricate controls; it can induce great fun with friends and is accessible for all age groups.

I really thought I would like Swordplay the best, and while it is awesome, it has nothing on Ping Pong. I'll sit down and play that for hours.

it has:
swordfighting
jet ski jumping (wakeboarding)
frisbee throwing
bicycle cycling
canoe rowing
airplane flying and dogfighting
ping pong
archery
jet ski (go through the rings)
golf
bowling
basketball (3point shootout and 3 on 3)
All boring ...
:sleep:

My favourite game included in the Wii Sports Resort has got to be Archery, followed by Bowling.

^_^

my top three would be 1. basketball becuase me and my m8 always play eachother and it is soo much fun, 2. swordplay showdown because it is really fun and there are loads of levels, and 3. archery because it takes skill it is not just lucky like shooting at basketball

but if i had to pick 1 it would be basketball :)

My favourite game in Sports Resort is Swordplay - showdown, duel, speed slice - love them all!!! Also like Archery, Bowling & Cycling.

My favourite game included in the Wii Sports Resort has got to be Golf. It's much better than Tiger Woods game which is so mechanical. I wish they had more courses available. Will they ever update it you reckon...?

Fav 3 Games on Wii Sports Resort™:
1.Swordplay (Showdown & Speedslice)
2.Basketball (3 on 3 Pickup Game)
3.Wakeboarding

And for all u people who dont like Cycling ur all probably lazy bums who just dont feel like puttin any effort in 2 it.........*sigh*...... Lazy Newbs Xl......

Last edited:
Back