Your favorite Wii game.(so far)

StockTheWii said:
i like TP alot but it reminds me of OoT to much (which is'ent really a bad thing)
Maybe because all the monsters on it are the exact same, except updated. :p

Mine is DBZ or TP I guess, pretty bored with my Wii atm. The only time I play it is when I play SSBM.

Waiting for the summer's great games to come out still :O

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for the win I think this game is the best dbz so far the have a lot more people stages and sagas try very good game

Well I only own 4 games so heres my vote :p

1. Wii sports
2. Sonic
3. Zelda
4. Wii play (haven't played it much but the chance i have got to play it with friends its been pretty good.

FWELR said:
i loved the 50 hours i spent playing Zelda the first time, got it down to 34:19 after a couple tries, but when i rented excite truck, it got me pissed that i bought nfs

Really? Why do you think NFS: Carbon is so bad? I like that game a lot! Please explain!

lordmat0 said:
Well I only own 4 games so heres my vote :p

1. Wii sports
2. Sonic
3. Zelda
4. Wii play (haven't played it much but the chance i have got to play it with friends its been pretty good.
I really hope those aren't in order from favorite to least favorite...

If so, you're a freak!

Hard to say for me at the moment. I've slipped out of Zelda for now, having spent a month stuck on that guide-the-cart mission, which I eventually managed to do after about twenty frustrating attempts. But I haven't really gotten into the flow of the game since getting past that bit; waiting for some enthusiasm to sweep through me before I enter Hyrule again. And Wii Sports I only play when the mood takes me, so I could play it for an hour one day but then not play it again for a week.

If pressed to list my favourite games though, at the moment it would have to be like this:

1) Wii Sports
2) Excite Truck
3) Zelda: Twilight Princess
4) Wii Play

But I think with equal enthusiasm for each game, Zelda would switch places with Excite Truck. Which seems a bit harsh on Excite Truck, because I really like that game.

As for the Virtual Console games I've downloaded, my favourites would go like this:

1) Donkey Kong Racing
2) Bonk's Adventure
3) Super Mario World
4) Mario Kart 64
5) Ristar

All of them I'd rate higher than 7/10, so I haven't downloaded anything I've gone on to dislike. And I've barely played Super Mario World really (because I downloaded it at the same time as the awesome DKC, which has taken up most of my Wii time), but when I get stuck into it more it will replace Bonk's Adventure as my second favourite.

For all the people who are saying that Wii sports is their favorite game clearly haven't play some of the better games.

Jamal said:
For all the people who are saying that Wii sports is their favorite game clearly haven't play some of the better games.

I'd have to disagree. My list of games include:

Elebits
Excite Truck
Zelda
Warrio Ware
Wii Sports
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Fishing
Rayman

Probably going to pick up Red Steel this weekend for $30 at Best Buy. That being said, Wii Sports is definitely in the top 3. Don't get me wrong, I love Zelda and many others. But, Wii sports is a lot of fun and the lasting appeal is great!

Top 3
1 - Zelda
2 - Wii Sports
3 - Excite Truck

CJ

Back