Your most boring class ever...

orng_rain said:
science...ima strait a student and im so bored in that class that i get d or f

You can't be a straight A student if you're pulling less than an A in a class. :rolleyes:

american history.... who gives a s**t about Abraham lincon?!:mad5: i mean, not 2 brag but school is too freakin easy, and it dosnt help when ur around people who are at a 3rd grade level. lemme tell you a story about this kid in NINTH GRADE ENGLISH!!!!"uhh, how do you spell fantastic?" god, some people r dumb!

SkullKid said:
american history.... who gives a s**t about Abraham lincon?!:mad5: i mean, not 2 brag but school is too freakin easy, and it dosnt help when ur around people who are at a 3rd grade level. lemme tell you a story about this kid in NINTH GRADE ENGLISH!!!!"uhh, how do you spell fantastic?" god, some people r dumb!

I think the irony has totally burned through my corneas.

SkullKid said:
american history....

Capitals.

who gives a s**t about Abraham lincon?!:mad5:

I thought you would at least learn how to spell his name.

i mean, not 2 brag but school is too freakin easy,

Preachin' to the choir!

and it dosnt help when ur around people who are at a 3rd grade level.

Ever wonder why?

lemme tell you a story about this kid in NINTH GRADE ENGLISH!!!!"uhh, how do you spell fantastic?" god, some people r dumb!

Curse those people!

Now I can die happy.

Frogger said:
Capitals.

I thought you would at least learn how to spell his name.

Preachin' to the choir!

Ever wonder why?

Curse those people!

Now I can die happy.
do you honestly HAVE to criticize every freakin thing on this site?! You can never just take something for what it is, can you frogger? And FYI, not everyone's perfect at typing, jerk. Don't you think I noticed I didn't capitalize american history? god....

SkullKid said:
do you honestly HAVE to criticize every freakin thing on this site?! You can never just take something for what it is, can you frogger? And FYI, not everyone's perfect at typing, jerk. Don't you think I noticed I didn't capitalize american history? god....

Oh, Frogger is the biggest ***** around. ;)

Earth Science. I have to stare at my wrinkled old teacher who is 60 years old and she has never been laid. The whole entire class I'm just daydreaming of how I could kill her.

Math and Band. (In gr.6)
Those, I'm failin.

French is easy for me, cuz I used to go to a french school.

And I read at a gr.11 level.
*Adjusts glasses*
LOL jk! I don't wear glasses...
o.o

last year science i was right next to the teacher and i fell asleep lol but this year gotta be math its at the end of the day

Back