Your Wii Stance?

I let it stand only because of that clear plastic disc looking thing that i can place under it

i switch form time to time, but im currently in Horizontal, because of some of the reports and it takes up less room in some places.

Wii position

Mine Stands up. It looks dumb lying down. Besides thats how they showed it at E3 and the stand looks sweet

chrisr84 said:
i was forced to buy it on ebay for a profit so i can play before i go back to college. 250 bucks is deffinately a bargain for the amount of fun ytoull have... i have to say though that having a system marked at 250 and the manufacturing price being like 180 bucks i feel the power is lacking.. it doesnt matter all that much to me though as ill be playing fps on my computer and not a console anyway :)

you didnt answer the question

standing, my 360 is on its side tho, my last 360 boke by falling, by my wii looks better standing, and plus its impossible for it to fall becuase on my tv stand thing there its a little sectoion that the wii fits perfectly into

It looks better standing, in my opinion, however I'm forced to lay it down as that's the only way it fits in the cabinet with everything else.

Back