Zelda trivia

When He Knoks Away The Master Sword... Roll Between His LEgs Hit His Tail WIth The Megaton Hammer A Bunch Of Times... He'll Fall Sooner Or LAter, Grab The Master Sword, Get His Tail Abunch Of Times, Then Deliver The Final Blow!

*whew*

alot of people tend to use the mgaton hammer simpky because the biggoron sword is to hard to get, although i go the biggoron sword i have used the hammer in the past

biggorons sword isn't hard to get
As for beating ganon most of the time i just use the biggorons sword but once I tried this 3 heart challenge thing took me like a month to beat the game. It on GameFAQs if you wanna try it

yeah you have to play Human mode :) No Kind of Magic arrows, and the only magic your allowed to use is Din's Fire. And your not allowed to take any more hearts than what you begin with :p

correct
38. how many of you cheated by using a walkthrough to get past the first bit of majoras mask which includes, from when you become a deku till when you fight skull kid for the first time? id you did write yes obviously no if you didnt, i'll tally up at the end how many people did or didnt

Well no in a way I got up to were you've traded the moon tear for the land deed and then i was like what now so i went to a walkthorough and found i just had to wait till the 3rd night.... so is that a no or a yes, i don't know

Last edited:
Back