007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
REVENGE[E7] was the original clan leader I think according to Tina, MegaMan and Solar are either from Chatzy or are fakes.

Or someones let them in without permission.

I have no idea. They might be spammers, but theyre definately fakes. Revenge is a noob, and LM is a fake clan. Some lvl 8 starting a new clan, and he uses Sigmus.....the original Sigmus, not 9....

There will always be imitators out there. I look at it like this: Sometimes imitation is the highest form or flattery. REVENGE[E7] is Antoin, and yes, he was the original E7 clan leader. I have no idea who the other two are.

Am I the only one who thinks the sigmus9 is n°1 when it comes to sheer handling.
It shoots and aims like a dream. To the point that i believe i am almost as good with it as i am with the strata.
The only other gun who almost feels this right is the ivana.
A pity the sig9 doesn't do that much dmg.

Actually, lately I've had great success with this loadout: Kallos, kunara, ext mag, HH, SS, Silencer. The kallos is baaaalllllzzzzz good like that.....for real.

It's okay.
The gun is a tad too slow for my taste.

Btw Yoshi,
Can you tell me why you like Heroes mode so much,
I never completely warmed up to that mode,
not even because of the often unbalanced going/not going into hero,
but because i feel it rewards campers/protectors of certain areas even more so then in TC.

I like Heroes because that's where I find the better competition. And you get better scores, you can't get 30-50 kills per game in TC. And every week or so you get a nice streak.

Yeah, Heroes mode is better if you like to try to spawn-farm for 30+ streaks. I prefer conflict more though.

I agree with kristian...kinda defeats the purpose when nobody does the objective. I think that format should FORCE someone to always be the hero. This way each team always has a hero in the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back