007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a poor lonesome cowboy far away from America
W8, do you guys have Lucky Luke in America?

Last edited:
redkit.jpg

Let's get back on topic with some [E7]; are there any updates for me to make? Just let me know. Also, clan members, if you are up for some wars, please look at our Embassy Page. Thanks. :)

Hello everybody,

I've just finished up my 4alt, and i am now moving on to my 5th and final alt to bring to lvl 56.
I'm definitely still gonna play on my E7 alt, but since i really want to bring all 5 spots to lvl 56,
most of my playing time (3/4 of it) will probably go to my last alt.
If any of you feel like it, and play together with me wilst i'm lvling my lowlvl alt,
instead of only when i'm playing with my E7 alt, feel free to add FinalGrim>.
(FC is in my sig.) If you do add me, be sure to pm so i can add you back.

I'm now a level 47 Tina :)Also koopa, I've added your lower level alt.Today has been very annoying, constantly gettin either constantly killed by a masterton or getting blownUp by a noob tuber.

I'm now up to level 57, Tina! LOL Feel free to update the op at your convenience. On a side note, I was in a game earlier and saw someone with a level of 100...hax...lol

I'm zooming through these levels, I've been I'll a couple of days so I've had more time to practice.Can't wait to us the WA2000 today :D

I know i'm not part of this clan, but how many players here are active? I just want to play goldeneye with some active player.my fc is in my sig pm or visito message me if you've added my fc.Lastly, when I get my clan up and running, I would love to have a clan war with you guy!

Take a look at thefront page, has all the active members :)

Just add everyone thats there, thats what I did,then just wait til everyone eventually adds you. :)

I have a list of clans thatt Ive seen in the past 2 weeks!:///$[+]5674{Boss}[BS][CD][DC][DL][DS][E4][E7]Exile[FL]{fr}Goat[GS][HiP]jeso[JPN][K][L][LC]-=LC=-[Mac]{MI-6}[MJF][MJR][MN][MPX]Naoki[OpS][oz][USA][WA][Wi$][X][XD][XF][XG4]Xpend[YT][ZS]Ive seen atleast 2 members from each, ones like oz, +, LC, and E7 ive seen more that 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back