007 Embassy [E7]

Yeah, I am die hard with all games. Hell I still have the original warcraft orcs and humans from 1995 installed on my computer. and these newbs playing world of warcraft think their pro because they been playing for 3 years! lol Wish I still had time to kick butt, member for a tournament once practicing for like 50 hours before it, went through like 300 league wins in that time to get my APMs (Actions per minute) to 320.

I hate to say it but I took a year and a half break and I come back and the game is flooded with hacked level 56 people that shouldn't be there spamming proxxies, and the other players who actually care left and quit, because once a video game hits the 3 year mark it typically dies. Even with better companies like Blizzard Entertainment, they typically only go to a max of 3-5 years excluding new expansions they add on. In the case of World of Warcraft, it has nothing to do gameplay wise (not story wise) with the original warcrafts 1 2 and 3.

Takes an amazing player with a new account 8 days+ to hit level 56, takes an average player 12-16 days+ game time to hit level 56. Number of active players with that, less then 100.

I have 30 days play time on GE, a little too much I think lol

Ay29K.jpg

Respect.

Congrats E7 on a great clan war victory over [TB] clan earlier today! We beat them so bad that they disbanded!!!

won by forfeit, of course! LOL

:D Just got a PM on faqs.....[CG] wants to war now.

Back