1 Thing I REALLY hate...

bigwilliiy

Iam THE LAW!
Jun 25, 2007
Brisbane.
Wii Online Code
6772-9484-5615-6705
is that people have in their sig IKE user or Meta knight user or something like that.. i understand if its an existing character e.g. yoshi, mario, Zelda.

But the thing is that how do people know their moves.....thats my 3 cents

:rolleyes: I don't care, they can say they're an Ike user in their sig if they want just like you can put the Wii stuff you own in your sig.....

You don't have to know the moves to like a charecter...

For example, mario kart, I will most likely be a dry bones user:)

bigwilliiy said:
is that people have in their sig IKE user or Meta knight user or something like that.. i understand if its an existing character e.g. yoshi, mario, Zelda.

But the thing is that how do people know their moves.....thats my 3 cents

I actually agree. You can't really talk something up if you know next to nothing about it.

But then... I think I'll play as Toad for everything that he's ever in.

I agree. Its just stupid. Just like the whole clan thing that they had going on here. SOOOO GLAD thats history haha !

posting.jpg

Stop complaining about that dude...

Really that's just getting picky who really cares if they haven't used it, get over it. Also this is the second thread I 've seen relating to what people include in their sigs I've seen today....weird....

AndThen? said:
I actually agree. You can't really talk something up if you know next to nothing about it.

But then... I think I'll play as Toad for everything that he's ever in.

I agree with both of you. Sadly more than half of the people in SSBB forums do nothing less than talk up their game because they are each legends in their own minds

Back