some things i noticed

alexbel

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2008
i was playing melee and i was doing cruel mode i looked at the girl purple thing and it looked alot like zero suit samus it even had her hair
then i noticed alot of people that were trophies in melee and were not playable are now playble in brawl like meta knight, king dedee and pit(which looks way diffrent as a trophy ) and i got the resseti trophy i have all but 1 trophy the pikmen one i dont want to buy pikmen 1

you kind of strolled off later on . . . . " i got the resseti trophey i have all but 1 trophy the pikmen one and i do not want that one o no siiree"

yeah, we all noticed that though.

Hm. So maybe there is hope for the Kritter Goalie in the next Smash Bros...

alexbel said:
i was playing melee and i was doing cruel mode i looked at the girl purple thing and it looked alot like zero suit samus it even had her hair
then i noticed alot of people that were trophies in melee and were not playable are now playble in brawl like meta knight, king dedee and pit(which looks way diffrent as a trophy ) and i got the resseti trophy i have all but 1 trophy the pikmen one i dont want to buy pikmen 1

maybe, but her moves are like zelda's
the yellow one has the same a moves as mario
the red one=captain falcon
green=kirby

mushroomedmario said:
green=kirby
I agree ^%^^^^^^

mushroomedmario said:
green=kirby

^That's true but... He was talking about Melee.

alexbel said:
i was playing melee and i was doing cruel mode i looked at the girl purple thing and it looked alot like zero suit samus it even had her hair.

There's no red/blue/green/yellow in Melee, nor is there a 'purple thing' in Brawl :wink:. As for the original post, I agree. I noticed the resemblance as soon as I unlocked ZSS. As far as the trophies go... I guess they're used to foreshadow characters in the next game along with providing nostalgia.

Back