100 Members online - finally!

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
I might be wrong but i think this is the first time we've ever had 100 registered members online at the same time :)

I've been keeping an eye on it the last few days and we've been getting closer and closer to the 100.

Currently Active Users: 326 (100 members and 226 guests)

Great stuff, lets aim for 200 online now :yesnod:

Hehe I can just imagine someone sitting there and going ...97 members online...refresh....98 members online...refresh...99 members online!!....refresh....w00t 100 members, time to make a thread about it :yesnod:

hmm
whats all that stuff about most registered users on at 1 time at the bottom of the forum then? that says like 2,000 something

Sovieto said:
hmm
whats all that stuff about most registered users on at 1 time at the bottom of the forum then? that says like 2,000 something
That's the amount of GENERAL PEOPLE on the forum, but out of those 2k members, less than 100 were actual registered members. This is the 1st time that 100 signed up bonafide members have logged on at once. :]

Haha, wow. I always thought we had like 150+ members online at all times. Guess i was wrong. :lol:

Sovieto said:
hmm

Yea in the past we've been mentioned on some major gaming and news websites, that's why the most ever online stats are so high - they were mostly guests.

Back