100 Members online - finally!

Brawny said:
Soz for the bump, but isn't anyone asking why all these guests aren't joining?

85% are those google and yahoo things.

still, you'd think that they'd either

1. Leave if they don't like it..
2. Join if they do.

well, I lurked for a bit, but lurking shouldn't be as big now that the wii is released.

all ottoman trying to get back on wiichat again....stupid SOB

well he really is a stupid sob if he doesnt know how to change his ip address
it can be done in seconds :lol:

meh aussie its all good :) im glad youre back and i appologize for the ban hope we can get off on a fresh start. i think we just kinda hit it too rough. sometimes i get so angry i drop a hammer dont take it personally.....imght of been riding the "crimson wave" that week anyways.

nah the reason he came back was because of the AOL proxy and whatnot. because 50 other members were online with the same IP he would try to get on that one so he can make another 10 accounts. i0n finally got around to figuring out how to block him.

i didnt really care if you came back or not as a dupe account. you were just a temp ban anyways nor were you a threat like he was.

Brawny said:
still, you'd think that they'd either

1. Leave if they don't like it..
2. Join if they do.

well, I lurked for a bit, but lurking shouldn't be as big now that the wii is released.

I Joined When I First saw This Site... No Lurking! :lol:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Joined When I First saw This Site... No Lurking! :lol:
i lurked for like 2 hours one day, just reading thread after thread
(i was like clicking next thread or something, i was lost cause i didnt have much experience with forums)
then a week or so later i found myself back lurking around this site, and realized i wanted to have a say in some of the discussions, and then, well, here i am.

Sovieto said:
i lurked for like 2 hours one day, just reading thread after thread
(i was like clicking next thread or something, i was lost cause i didnt have much experience with forums)
then a week or so later i found myself back lurking around this site, and realized i wanted to have a say in some of the discussions, and then, well, here i am.
Its exactly like you are describing my first time here. :lol:

Back