100 Members online - finally!

i0n said:
I might be wrong but i think this is the first time we've ever had 100 registered members online at the same time :)

I've been keeping an eye on it the last few days and we've been getting closer and closer to the 100.

Currently Active Users: 326 (100 members and 226 guests)

Great stuff, lets aim for 200 online now :yesnod:

Seems like our forum is getting bigger in numbers :)

Congratulations for this awesome site i0n!!! :D

Congrats i0n :] sites gonna keep getting bigger and bigger - wouldn't be surprised if we got to 200 members online tbh :] within time with online and such.
P.S what's happening with the moderators?!? They're either leaving or (apparently) can't get on the Forum (TLC).. and I've given up on the whole PM system with this issue.

Crowded site
Time to find a non crowded one
meh cant be arsed

Darkprinny said:
Crowded site
meh cant be arsed
Ya, you better not be arsed.

I 2nd the mod problem, what's with the whole ordeal?

Actually... The Most Users (guests and all) ever online was 2,174, 05-03-2007 at 03:14 PM.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Actually... The Most Users (guests and all) ever online was 2,174, 05-03-2007 at 03:14 PM.
That's nice...your point, Dillon? :lol:

Currently Active Users: 318 (76 members and 242 guests)
Most users ever online was 2,174, 05-03-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Wiired, bigcomicbookfan, Wii Ron, Shiftfallout, starfox 4 ever, Darkonix, D Twizzle, blake23, Stranger, doctorecs, Prince726, bonodo, Schneideren, Guest, WII60, headshot119, sam13_90, Joe, Siskodata, LoganSix, David328ci, bln_f, Wiitime, Jay61, Monsteroids, LordArchantos, +Maniacal=Maniac+, Blazen, Unidan, darkriadarkness, zephyr1080, jayjayakajj, demonflair, charaman, lee.jarratt, Battles, Wiinter, ASS WIPE 666, wiiChris, yamata29dragon, billcsho, minto, sexysnake93, Alwayswatching, Sh!zNiT1707, WeedleFan, mattrap198, Mau, wario2ooo, MIDNA 4 EVER, KIKO12, grimII, neji86, Nfanboy, Iggy V, wii_cammy, diamondgizza, Napalmbrain, gamer_of_life, Celestial, emmspokemon, Leones50, FWELR, lucas, Pokemon_Master1001, ericlewis91, domkstaa, Cactus, Pokemon=), simeobindo, lloyd_yayo, En4Neo, javjaoll, The only KON, sarspants, Morning dew123

Not one moderator ;] a few threads that currently need sorting out too

Oh, no wonder ion hasn't been posting as much recently. He's been too busy constantly refreshing the page until we got 100 members. It all makes sense now...:arf:

Wiired said:
Currently Active Users: 318 (76 members and 242 guests)
Most users ever online was 2,174, 05-03-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Wiired, bigcomicbookfan, Wii Ron, Shiftfallout, starfox 4 ever, Darkonix, D Twizzle, blake23, Stranger, doctorecs, Prince726, bonodo, Schneideren, Guest, WII60, headshot119, sam13_90, Joe, Siskodata, LoganSix, David328ci, bln_f, Wiitime, Jay61, Monsteroids, LordArchantos, +Maniacal=Maniac+, Blazen, Unidan, darkriadarkness, zephyr1080, jayjayakajj, demonflair, charaman, lee.jarratt, Battles, Wiinter, ASS WIPE 666, wiiChris, yamata29dragon, billcsho, minto, sexysnake93, Alwayswatching, Sh!zNiT1707, WeedleFan, mattrap198, Mau, wario2ooo, MIDNA 4 EVER, KIKO12, grimII, neji86, Nfanboy, Iggy V, wii_cammy, diamondgizza, Napalmbrain, gamer_of_life, Celestial, emmspokemon, Leones50, FWELR, lucas, Pokemon_Master1001, ericlewis91, domkstaa, Cactus, Pokemon=), simeobindo, lloyd_yayo, En4Neo, javjaoll, The only KON, sarspants, Morning dew123

Not one moderator ;] a few threads that currently need sorting out too
well you will never see my name on that list because im set to invisible but i actually wasnt on today except for this morning when i woke up lol. also jill is having some problems accessing the site

Mitch2025 said:
well you will never see my name on that list because im set to invisible but i actually wasnt on today except for this morning when i woke up lol. also jill is having some problems accessing the site
That's cheating :( haha. but still, you get my point :]

Darkprinny said:
Crowded site
meh cant be arsed

Every other site better watch out.
Prinny is lurking about.

100<3 Well done Mr.i0n.

Ahhhh!!!

Mitch2025 said:

So YOUR a Moderator?

This is the first forum i've been on, where it's not obvious who is and who isn't the Mod squad on this.

(or have I missed an obvious neon sign:shocked: )

miiguy said:
So YOUR a Moderator?

This is the first forum i've been on, where it's not obvious who is and who isn't the Mod squad on this.

(or have I missed an obvious neon sign:shocked: )

Note the green mushroom:lol:

This site needs some active mods.

The only mods that i have ever seen is Jill, Prez, Mitch and trulen.

The others aren't there. . . .

Back