101 Ways to Know You've Played TP Too Much

Dirtmuncher111

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wii Online Code
7851-1502-0097-6885
You know you play TP too much if you...

1) ...shake your left hand as if it were holding a nunchuck if you see a threat.

2) ...stay away from suspicious walls fearing a hand will pull you into the Twilight.

3) ...try to press up to get Midna's help on a Math test.

You all continue the thread (it doesn't have to only go to 101 things, its just a title people are familier with :D)

Last edited:
4. when you start a thread about 101 things you do when you know youve played to much tp
5. you got all the poes
6. its the only game you own for you wii

10. You blow on strange looking grass hoping a hawk or horse comes to you.
11. You end up breaking your back trying to use a ball and chain

12. you jump from high areas thinking it will only take a heart away.
13. you pack your school bags on your dogs back thinking of epona.

kitkat_bar said:
Ok, I know I got an F in basic and intermediate algebra, and I barely made it out of college algebra alive...but I am pretty sure you only posted three examples of having played TP too much...not 101.
This is supposed to be a consecutive list with other people's contributions.
14) Get on all fours and start barking and biting when approached by a threat.

20. Frequently see visions of you and your significant other in an alternate dimension with a large triforce image blaring in front of you. As you discover your significant other has a knife and she has been brain washed. And then you are dark link... And you are laughing.... And then you start screaming... Oh yeah, and like 600 clones of your significant other are floating downwards, laughing. :O

(Although that could be the side effects of LSD. :O x2)

Last edited:
22. Hum or whistle every song you hear trying to use only three consecutive notes

23. Enter strange caves thinking you'll find heart pieces

24. Instead of walking around town you roll/tumble because "it's faster .. and it looks kinda cool"

Back