2000 point card

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
i plan on buying one (i dont know if is already a thread) but what game should i get i already plan on getting super mario world and kid icarus. maybe that kirby game?

ssbb4life said:
i plan on buying one (i dont know if is already a thread) but what game should i get i already plan on getting super mario world and kid icarus. maybe that kirby game?
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario 64
Super Mario 64

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-virtual-console/

That's the right forum.
Personally I like Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong Country.

I really like Super Mario 64 and Paper Mario 64 for one player.

If you like two player things I would strongly suggest Mario Kart 64.

If you live in canada, use a credit card on the shop channel to buy the 2000 points cuz it properly calculates the CDN:US dollar. You'll save your self 5 bucks. i would suggest whats already been said, along with bomberman 93 for the turbografix if you like muliplayer games.

I bought Kid Icarus. It's such a hard game.

It's an ok game. It's not GREAT. The main thing i hate about the game is that when you die, you start the level all over. This was only a problem for me on the beginning stages. In the second stage (when you are out of hades) i had two life bars. But then i had to fight these annoying monsters that steal my items. Ay the game is fun at times and can be annoying at other times. Make sure you get lots of points in the game to increase your maximum life or else this game will get VERY hard and annoying.

I suggest Metriod, Super Mario World, and Pokemon snap (only if you like taking pictures of cool things IMO).

SMW + Kid Icarus = 1200 points(expensive little buggers). You can't get N64 games in this case since 2000 - 1200 = 800 points. Ok I recommend "LoZ A Link to the Past" for SNES (800) or any of the "Ninja Gaiden" (500) or "Kirby" (500) for NES for your last 800 points or if you like Kid Icarus get one of the two "Metroid"(highly reccomend if ya like Icarus) games on there (I prefer the SNES one) (500-800).

Last edited:
^^ ya i thot of that but im either getting mario world and kirby with some other game or mario world with pokemon snap

Back