2000 point card

laderer5 said:
Save 1000 points for smash bros 64

I don't know; Smash Bros. 64 doesn't lend itself to that much replay value if you have an updated version of the title. I mean, I loved the game when I had it for the N64, I maybe played it a few times since then on an N64 emulator, but if I even had Melee for the Gamecube I really see no reason why I would ever feel compelled to go back and play the N64 title. It's just not quite the same thing as getting Super Mario Galaxy and going back to play Super Smash Bros. 3 or Super Mario World.

Anyway, I'll share the VC titles on my list of games that I either have or plan on getting:

NES:
Bubble Bobble
Gradius (or Gradius III for SNES)
Metroid (Maybe)
Super Mario Bros. 3

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country + Sequels
Gradius III (or Gradius for NES)
F-Zero
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
R-Type III
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Mario World
Super Metroid

N64:
I would like to have all the current VC N64 games except Yoshi's Story.

Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Neo Geo:
King of Fighters '94

Extensive list, it may be...but it's merely the long list of games I'll pick up as time drags on. Take your pick.

i just got my 1st 2000 card and i plan on buying several more i got smashbro3 its good competion for two people to play at when you like to sledge at people when they die good fun... and i got sonic 3 goood game not great but goood worth the money might get LoZ game next and somthing else

hi All..

Just got a quick question..
Can u use the wii points u bought from one country and use it in another country?
eg. my setting for country of residence is set to singapore, i bought the wii points voucher from a singapore retail shop, but i recharge/use my wii points in australia

any idea? Thanks

Back