2nd Wii Remote responds slowly

vvarahagir

My First Video Game
Oct 27, 2007
Hi,

I've 2 Wii Remotes and I'm playing Wii Sports with my friend.
The 1st Remote works perfect. It's fast and accurate and responds accurately.

However the 2nd remote is very slow to respond.

I can make out the difference especiallly when I'm playing the Shooting Game.

I've looked at the Troubleshooting Information and tried everything.
Still doesn't work. Both the remotes have new batteries of the same type. (Panasonic).

Any Idea Please? If this is the case, then it's pretty disappointing and I shud not have bought the Wii.

Yes I did. I pressed the 1 & 2 buttons at the same time. The lights blinked and the 2nd blue LED on the remote was lit up indicating that it was the 2nd remote.

ok, thats temporary synchronization(is that a word?!?!? >_<)

what you do is press the red button on the wii(where SD card goes)and press the red button on the wiimote under the battery cover.

i dont really think thats the problem though because mine worked fine even before synchronizing it. replace the batteries to see if that helps.

If I press the Red SYNC Button, would I get any signal that the remotes are sync'ing. I pressed the Red SYNC Button, but no LEDs were blinking on the remotes and so I'm not sure if the remotes were Sync'ed

vvarahagir said:
If I press the Red SYNC Button, would I get any signal that the remotes are sync'ing. I pressed the Red SYNC Button, but no LEDs were blinking on the remotes and so I'm not sure if the remotes were Sync'ed

Are you pressing both the red sync button in the battery compartment of the remote AND the red sync button behind the SD card slot door on the Wii? The blue lights on the remote should all be blinking while it's attempting to sync. It should only take a few seconds.

Back