2v2 fun

Well, I used to main (regular) Link because he was my favorite character, so I understand completely. Last time I played melee, my Young Link was tons better than my normal one though. Irony...

Well, that's to be expected. Brawl and Melee are lightyears apart in terms of competitive gameplay, it's either you play one or the other - or you're a fighting game genius and still play both like an expert.

... Marth is very much the same as Roy. Or atleast, probably the most same clones. The only thing that really differs them is a small amount of attacks, and their tipper areas.

Marth being in Brawl is kind of hilarious. It's funny how he has such a great moveset that commands authority, yet character-wise, he has such ridiculously androgynous behavior. His idle animation is pitifully emo and that one win pose he has is so laughably girly lol.

I have to take him seriously, yet can't take him seriously at the same time. He's like a melodramatic version of Captain Falcon (only the unique character and moveset of Falcon is ten times more hilarious).

Last edited:
Not to mention when one of Marth's taunts is translated, it says "Everyone, please look!". ... Epic. Fail. No? Marth = girly emo. >.>;

LOL wow. Just wow.

This makes me glad that his voice-over wasn't localized.

It was pretty easy for them to change Marth, they could have brought back Roy and shuffled his moves around. Though I must admit, Ike more than made up for the loss.

今回は僕のかちだね! ;)

It was pretty easy for them to change Marth, they could have brought back Roy and shuffled his moves around. Though I must admit, Ike more than made up for the loss.

今回は僕のかちだね! ;)

Ike is awsome! Anyone agree with me? He's been my best character for about 11 months now. It would be cool if they would of put Roy in Brawl.

Eh, Ike is pretty... meh. Middle tier. He's good, but has a lot of flaws. The only way to effectively play him is overuse his N-air, AAA, and spiking moves, with a few power moves thrown in for good measure. ... And let's not forget the "spud" combo.

Then again, when he has so few moves with priority, that's the only way he can be played well.

Back