2v2 fun

Edgehogging is a very cheep way to earn a KO. It is not something fair especially towards characters like 0SS or Olimar the IC or any other character with a tether recovery. It is a coward technique that shows the real weakling that you are. I'm a beast with Olimar with a ton of combos and I get screwed when I'm outside the stage and they start edgehogging. Envek I've played CANON once and he's a huge slammer with Falco. He overuses his chaingrab, lasers, and his AAA. Does he have a wiichat account by any chance?

Im going to be an arsehole and say that edgehogging isn't some n00b technique thats for an easy cheap KO, it proves that if you edgehog that you have more chance of winning and more chance of pissing the opponent off whose probably a little whiner, if you have no problem with or get irritated by it it's proves you won't mind taking 100 edgehoge KO's to the face if you can't stand stand edgehoggers don't play competitive or your going to 1)Get pissed off and quit the match 2) Get pissed off and insult the other player or 3) Cry and whine about edgehogging, so don't think edgehogging for some stupid little nublets who can't play for ****!

Edgehogging is a very cheep way to earn a KO. It is not something fair especially towards characters like 0SS or Olimar the IC or any other character with a tether recovery. It is a coward technique that shows the real weakling that you are. I'm a beast with Olimar with a ton of combos and I get screwed when I'm outside the stage and they start edgehogging. Envek I've played CANON once and he's a huge slammer with Falco. He overuses his chaingrab, lasers, and his AAA. Does he have a wiichat account by any chance?
dont u mean spammer not slammer no he doesnt come on wiichat or have an account.
Im going to be an arsehole and say that edgehogging isn't some n00b technique thats for an easy cheap KO, it proves that if you edgehog that you have more chance of winning and more chance of pissing the opponent off whose probably a little whiner, if you have no problem with or get irritated by it it's proves you won't mind taking 100 edgehoge KO's to the face if you can't stand stand edgehoggers don't play competitive or your going to 1)Get pissed off and quit the match 2) Get pissed off and insult the other player or 3) Cry and whine about edgehogging, so don't think edgehogging for some stupid little nublets who can't play for ****!

its people like you that never mind.

Edgehogging is for weak cowards trying to get an easy KO. That is their only way to beat a good player using a character with a good recovery like Olimar and IC. And I get #1 and #2 of your predictions.

ARGGGHHHH!!! ****ing internet, it just trashed my huge post about edgeguarding! Grrrr... I'll post later about why it's fair. -.-

yeah but CANON Spams and edgehogs.
its rare that i need an edge against CANON but when i do u know.

This is the 2v2 thread... not the "edgeguarding discussion thread." How about we drop this conversation or move it to PM's?

Anyway... has there been a single match yet? I know Squeeky-Clean Fantabulous Executioners and The CKingz almost had a match, but it had to be rescheduled.

This is the 2v2 thread... not the "edgeguarding discussion thread." How about we drop this conversation or move it to PM's?

Anyway... has there been a single match yet? I know Squeeky-Clean Fantabulous Executioners and The CKingz almost had a match, but it had to be rescheduled.

The problem with the matches is that there is usually something wrong with the other partner. And we could talk about edgehogging until the thread creator(Jonryan) tells us to stop.

Well does anyone want a match tonight?? Let me knowwww!

My little brother played you, he used Snake. I'm happy because I beat my rival a couple of times tonight. My rival's name is Xyro, he has videos of himself kicking ass on Youtube. He's the best Samus user that I've ever seen and he said that he has one tournaments and I believe him. I got him good with Ike a couple of times. Just challenge him to a fight and you'll see how good he is.

can i add Xyro mitza??
next time i see u or fito.

I don't know his FC and it isn't up to me to let someone add him. Ask him on Youtube. Leave a comment on one of his videos on Youtube. The name of one of his videos is "Xyro's Samus The Green Lesbian" it's an awsome combo video and challenge him to a match. By any chance do you have CANON's FC?

I don't know his FC and it isn't up to me to let someone add him. Ask him on Youtube. Leave a comment on one of his videos on Youtube. The name of one of his videos is "Xyro's Samus The Green Lesbian" it's an awsome combo video and challenge him to a match. By any chance do you have CANON's FC?

i dont have it but on saturday i can tell him to add u by joining a match or friday later on today.

Back