2v2 fun

=O

Congrats, more than anything, at the mere success alone at setting up a 2v2. =]

lol well I don't plan on anything happening for awhile...*ZZZZZ...zzzzz......*

It's ironic because we didn't even set up the match, I simply joined a game King was hosting, then Surge joined up and King called teams, lol. Pure luck, actually...

Ya, it was weird. I didn't even know you set a match up... I just got lucky. I just got on when I came home from school and started playing you. After a while CK and Surge joined in :D. I'll have to start checking this thread more often, now, if people are going to set up matches on it.

Yes it didn't go that smooth actually. I started out in this thread and didn't think it would work but then surge did really (lets say) reserved a spot and he came online to. King and ck happened to be online and up for it. We tried several times before in my room to get it all going. eventually we came together in Kings room 1 bye one.
You might say I succeeded for 50% cause surge replied here to join in for a 2v2 and we were able to go on for more than an hour.
Its still hard to plan a nice 2vs2.
I will try to arrange "A Brawl Date" for next week same day and GMT the same way I did before but this time a little earlier! So Teams or players can reserve on time!

Last edited:
Haha i pretty sucked last night not sure if it's because i was tired or just that i wasn't in the mood to play falco.:sleep:

I'll try coming on brawl tonight, see if I can gets my skill back or i'm going to lose against migggi:eek:ut:

How about we set one day of the week for a practice day (or official match)? Any team members, or free-agents (with a partner), would be able to join. Like "Friday Night Brawls," or something, so that everyone can have some decent practice / official matches.

This would happen weekly, so that it would make things a lot easier to set up. Even if it fails sometime... people can plan accordingly and there will start to be official matches. I'm pretty sure that one day out of week over a month would work for all four people :p.

Brilliant idea King, always coming up with new rules/customs to keep things going. :thumbsup: Not only would it make the thread more active, but we'll in general all get better. ... That, and it simply makes setting up matches easier.

You guys are my heroes with this whole planning situation.

Just to re-iterate, CKings, I hope you guys can be online at around 8:00PM your time, in case my message didn't go through in the PMs.

Last edited:
No, not +0. It's based on the Eastern US Time, which currently is at 6:43 PM.

Back