2v2 fun

dame my wifi router is totaly wasted. that means no brawl for a wile **** *** **********

How about we set one day of the week for a practice day (or official match)? Any team members, or free-agents (with a partner), would be able to join. Like "Friday Night Brawls," or something, so that everyone can have some decent practice / official matches.

This would happen weekly, so that it would make things a lot easier to set up. Even if it fails sometime... people can plan accordingly and there will start to be official matches. I'm pretty sure that one day out of week over a month would work for all four people :p.

Yes sounds good to me! count me in.
need to get my wireless working fast

Last edited:
Okay, the first official match of this thread has concluded :D.

Results:
Team CKingz vs. Team Squeeky-Clean Fantabulous Executioners

1st Match = Win by Team Squeeky-Clean Fantabulous Executioners
2nd Match = Win by Team CKingz
3rd Match = Win by Team CKingz

We also did a lot of fun matches afterward, but those don't count o_O. I guess I should go rate it XD.

LOL you guys wrecked shop. Definitely not used to no Team Attack, but it was still a defeat that was well-fought. I should have never picked ZSS for that 2nd round. =/

Can't seem to join the match >_<I can't connect with Bio!

I deleted you from my roster since you said you weren't gonna play Brawl anymore. I'll add you back.

Last edited:
King posted the results, so...

Wewt.

T'was close, I played terribly in match one. I do terrible against all Ikes until I figure out their play style... Thankfully I got motivated to figure it out fast. :lol: GGs you two, including the fun matches. That double KO+win with Suicune's Aurora Beam was ****ing hilarious, seriously. Lmfao.

I think our teamwork detered in the end, and at the same time you two started working together better. XD That's the opposite of how it was at first, lol.

Ya, but it's hard to get teamwork down when we use random characters :p. I was just trying to use each character once, so I used a lot of people I was bad with XD. I think we need to practice with Team Attack on CK, just in case.

Oh you got me figured out, huh CK? :lol: I really sucked on the 3rd match, think I even suicided or died with low damage. :mad2: But anyways, good games. :) I guess I did alright for not having played in a week or two and only an hour of practice beforehand. I totally saw that Aurora Beam coming and scrambled to dodge but it blocked instead... :prrr:

Team attack is lame, I dunno why anyone would want it on.

Team attack is lame, I dunno why anyone would want it on.

Exactly. It's lame; except for tournyfags. It just makes things harder. When Team Attack is on, you need to fight seperatly with a few suprise combos, and some character have huge disadvantages in team attack, mainly Pikachu and Snake (but relying on only his melee moves, he still packs a punch).

It does take a huge amount of skill to play with team attack on though; skill I honestly don't have. Team battles were never my thing, I just started getting into them right when I joined the league. :lol:

Exactly. It's lame; except for tournyfags. It just makes things harder. When Team Attack is on, you need to fight seperatly with a few suprise combos, and some character have huge disadvantages in team attack, mainly Pikachu and Snake (but relying on only his melee moves, he still packs a punch).

It does take a huge amount of skill to play with team attack on though; skill I honestly don't have. Team battles were never my thing, I just started getting into them right when I joined the league. :lol:

Team Attack changes 2v2 considerably. It's less of a "balls to the wall" type of game because you could end up beating up your own teammate while simply dishing out moves all the time.

It can balance things out depending on how teams play, however. If a team spams all the time or is overwhelming and knows how to do a bunch of double team combos (such as one person grabbing the opponent while his teammate attacks), Team Attack makes those tactics harder to do.

Edgeguarding can be trickier, too, when it's down to 2v1. If the two-player team tries to gimp the lone opponent fighting for the ledge, they have less options to combine defensive and offensive strategy (for example, having Lucas defensively keep doing his up smash on the edge while his teammate offensively edgeguards) or else they might end up running into friendly fire and open up a recovery for their opponent.

hmmmmm i wanna do a 2vs2 my cousin can play on the weekends with me or everyday.

@_@

must play brawl match.... now....
is there .... anyone... out there?:mad2:

and I want to schedule an official match with the squeeky cleans... We're calling you out!!!

Howzabout Wednesday...

Team Attack changes 2v2 considerably. It's less of a "balls to the wall" type of game because you could end up beating up your own teammate while simply dishing out moves all the time.

It can balance things out depending on how teams play, however. If a team spams all the time or is overwhelming and knows how to do a bunch of double team combos (such as one person grabbing the opponent while his teammate attacks), Team Attack makes those tactics harder to do.

Edgeguarding can be trickier, too, when it's down to 2v1. If the two-player team tries to gimp the lone opponent fighting for the ledge, they have less options to combine defensive and offensive strategy (for example, having Lucas defensively keep doing his up smash on the edge while his teammate offensively edgeguards) or else they might end up running into friendly fire and open up a recovery for their opponent.

I can see both sides of this- but I agree with BIO... occasionally when I go on BRAWL WITH ANYONE- I find 2 captain falcons playing as a team and gang-banging one player- so I'll side with that player and beat down the bullies! It's a fun way to play on a team with a bit of an extra challenge.

But I can see where those not in the mood for a challenge would think friendly fire is annoying. BUTif it's on, then when you win, you can pick up your partner and carry them around in victory!!!!

hmm i like the idea of certain day's for practices and officials i would say weekends because some are in school and others have work.

of course i think that we should really start making things easier for this mini league to be more active so i am asking if anyone has suggestions and (or) ideas let me know and we'll put it to vote.

they can be about anything concerning and focusing on making this league better.

thanks.

Would anyone want to brawl? I feel like I have not yet gotten a match from this thread and that is what it's supposed to be about?!:incazzato:

Back