2v2 fun

This thread is for team matches, not 1v1s. You need a partner to set up matches (though if the training day gets set up then free-agents will be able to have matches).

WOAH... Haven't been here in a while O_O
Anyway I'm back, MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Anyways, what's been going on since I've been gone?

sadly not much.

some progress was made with the ckings and team Squeeky-Clean Fantabulous Executioners.

so no one has any ideas as to make this thread/idea/mini league better ?

This has died! O_O
How about we have some uhh... Brawls...?
Just a suggestion.

There has already been one official match and if you want to challenge The CKingz then we'd be willing to have another official match. Just PM me and I'll get all the details sorted out. This goes for all teams :p.

I made a new thread which is designed for multiple types of play, but basically for all types of practice.
http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/59121-weekend-brawlers.html

Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I think I can think of some ways to make it work.

Okay... how to improve this thread:
Create a ranking system showing match wins / losses and battle wins / losses.
By each team name show how many official matches they've participated in.
Create a list, each week, of when teams might possibly be available to play (would have to be posted by a member of a team and then you copy and paste).

I'll think of some more later, but I'm a little loopy on some pills right now (Wisdom teeth just got removed).

Edit: Wow... didn't know I was double posting. My last post was so long ago I thought that someone would have posted after me. Sorry, didn't know.

i will get on making a ranking table.

i am about to get on smash now so i'll start after some practice.

also ck since godwind has decided to take his league some place else, do you think you would be interested in creating one specifically for wii chat. i don't think it should be on the online gaming though because i am not really a big fan of the system but i do think it would cool to have a wii chat league for brawl.

Hi all sorry for vanishing all of a sudden...:frown2:I'll try to stay on wiichat a bit longer ok since I think i'm too into CoD now

Interested in making a league? No. Interested in partaking in one? ... Maybe.

I'm not really in a competitive brawl mood lately, even if Godwind's league was still on Wiichat, I wouldn't participate. 2v2's are more of an escape from a competitive enviorment, they're easier on the mind for me. It's the reason I joined this thread, lol. If the league was 1v1, I wouldn't join.

right now i am hosting a match if anyone is interested.

i added everyone that has a team btw. oh and any free agents please pm me your fc's so i can post them up.
thanks.

Interested in making a league? No. Interested in partaking in one? ... Maybe.

I'm not really in a competitive brawl mood lately, even if Godwind's league was still on Wiichat, I wouldn't participate. 2v2's are more of an escape from a competitive enviorment, they're easier on the mind for me. It's the reason I joined this thread, lol. If the league was 1v1, I wouldn't join.

ok then fine with me.
i would like to attempt to get a 1v1 league up once i actually fix this one.
i do however ask for help because am not much of a leader. i would like to start a schedule of some sort and even a body(mush like asb) but it might be unnecessary seeing how little of us they are. but i do wanna make this league better so as i said before, if there are any suggestions let me know.

edit (double post sorry :/)

I'd help out with the 1v1 league, but I'm afraid I would be no help with the videos. I could help format the thread and keep it running, but I suck with computer technology. If you could deal with the videos (as proof of a win), than I could help you out.

well godwind warned me about videos, they seem like way too much work if we don't really have good computers(which i don't) so i might just make it so that you send them to me and i watch to see who won and or any campers, spoilers etc. if i find and easier way to upload them i'll do it but they wont be edited like godwinds.

Back