2v2 fun

Just to try something different

How about we try to arrange 2v2 at GMT 11.00pm till 00.00

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time.htm

I'll host and wait for 3 others here to reserve a spot in my Brawl room.

Brawl room message will be as follow:

@tila
R2v2: player1,player2,player3
(R=ReservedRoom)

@tila=Blue
Player1=???
Player2=???
Player3=???

ps: I'll be off-line here till 10.00pm GMT, so please don't think I just make things up!
hope to have fun tonight on brawl!
If were not friends pm me you're FC after you added my fc!

Last edited:
hello everyone i am back.
sorry i was gone for so long, i got madworld so that sidetracked me, i also started playing megaman x again so that also contributed my departure. other things too like going out more to parties and stuff or hanging out some girl. but anyways not like you want to know that ha ha.

i read most of the post's but not all so i'll try and do that today. i like the gmt suggestion that was made by bio so please if everyone can post their gmt's i will get right on that.
also i loved the girl emo jokes about marth made me laugh :]

well now i have to get to school so see ya all later.

P.S we really need to get some matches started :/

Why isn't my quick reply bit coming up >_< I use it all the time and edge-hogging is more then fair, it's up to you if your gonna whine about it all because you can't stand getting edge-hogged. Wish brawl was somewhat more fun then what I expected ugh -_- I actually stopped playing it all together now.

How about we try to arrange 2v2 at GMT 11.00pm till 00.00

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time.htm

I'll host and wait for 3 others here to reserve a spot in my Brawl room.

Brawl room message will be as follow:

@tila
R2v2: player1,player2,player3
(R=ReservedRoom)

@tila=Blue
Player1=???
Player2=???
Player3=???

ps: I'll be off-line here till 10.00pm GMT, so please don't think I just make things up!
hope to have fun tonight on brawl!
If were not friends pm me you're FC after you added my fc!
Bit late but i'll try to make it :D

Red team
@tila-RedXIII101

Wins: 0 :(

Blue team
King-CK

Wins: All for a time period of +- 1hour

I don't think it was a fair fight though they where to strong.
If I would have rated team blue it would be a 9.5 against a poor 7.
Anyway it was fun and I hope we can do this again next week or so.

Last edited:
... We won all of them? ... Uh, wow. Sorry dude. >.>; Well, all's fair in love and war, if we're strong that's because we've practiced, right?

Either way, ya, t'was fun. It's about time we got an official match down. Good thing I decided to get on Brawl. :lol: So GGs.

... We won all of them? ... Uh, wow. Sorry dude. >.>; Well, all's fair in love and war, if we're strong that's because we've practiced, right?

Either way, ya, t'was fun. It's about time we got an official match down. Good thing I decided to get on Brawl. :lol: So GGs.

I bolded the word that confused me. I'm pretty sure we've only "practiced" twice now... or maybe 3 times. Oh well, we're still pretty good. Think we've only lost one match so far... not sure though.

Also... I called it at loud that you would use Jigglypuff when you did. I said, "I bet you CK is going to use Jigglypuff now, just watch."

And the Lucas... I can fight pretty well with him, but I can't recover at all as you could see. I'd have to practice for a few days to get the recovery down again.

Anyway, that was fun.

Alright, so we didn't practice much... let's just say we kick ass, then? :lol:

Using Jigglyballs in the last match is one of my customs nowadays, I use to use just Falcon but Jiggly is funnier since I have no way of winning. :lol: T'was hilarious when I pulled off the double rest, and ended up killing the person playing Bowser. XD Hitting two people with rest at once... epic. Almost as epic as a double Falcon Punch. Thanks to the Bowsercide I actually managed to pull off 3rd place, LOL.

yea that was the funniest(rest). we got beat pretty bad indeed, because our team was lacking uuhhm team spirit and surge didn't train well. It fellt like I was brawling alone lol.
The bowser was me! I was a little shocked because it was the first time I ever actually saw the rest.

Shocked? Are you sure you weren't vengeful? You kept trying to Bowsercide me afterwards. :p Lol. :lol:

Back