2v2 fun

The problem with 2v2 is that it's virtually impossible to set up events for you guys because it's trying to get 4 different people from across the globe under potentially different time zones to get on one Brawl server at one time. And trust me, PM discussion through this is just as difficult.

I almost wonder if making teams is even necessary at this level of activity. It might even be easier if 2v2 was just a hub for random arrangements of players (opens up more opportunities for 4 available players).

That does sound better......
I think i remember a suggestion about having more than one person on the same team.
Doesn't sound bad right about now.

What! You can't abandon this league, it sets a bad precedent. Why would anyone be willing to join another league if you just abandoned one?

@skullJOKE We're not the Magikarps we're "The CKingz," and yes we still want to do 2v2s.

I've already suggested a way that would make this thread easier to arrange matches.

Each team talks to each other and gets a time schedule, that their available from, for each week (Sunday - Saturday).

Jon then posts the team's weekly time schedule underneath their team information, making it easier for teams to decide when to have a match. I know personally it would makes things a lot easier to set up if I knew when the other team was available.

I'll PM CK and get our time schedule for the week down, so that we will at least have one.

To clarify: There was never any intention on abandoning 2v2 fun.

This is all, of course, assuming that people will still be doing the 2v2....(I know the Magikarp still wants 2v2...)

You dare bring mockery into my lair?! You will die! (by the fins of a Seaking) [/corny referrence]

tl;dr. [/lazy]

Each team talks to each other and gets a time schedule, that their available from, for each week (Sunday - Saturday).

Jon then posts the team's weekly time schedule underneath their team information, making it easier for teams to decide when to have a match. I know personally it would makes things a lot easier to set up if I knew when the other team was available.

I'll PM CK and get our time schedule for the week down, so that we will at least have one.

This is a good idea.

excuse double post.

Also... I get the feeling that my partner and I are both noobs and could be at a serious disadvantage... >.>; Is there a list of Pros as opposed to noobs... I don't know how one knows whether they are one or the other... I imagine there are plenty of different level players...

Do we pick our partner? I don't think that would be the best way since two pro's could team up and it'd be difficult to win. Is it random teaming, depending on who signs up? Is it one noob and one pro? How would creating a team work?

Do we pick our partner? I don't think that would be the best way since two pro's could team up and it'd be difficult to win. Is it random teaming, depending on who signs up? Is it one noob and one pro? How would creating a team work?

originally a team was formed by one noob and one pro- it was up to each player to form the team/ come up with a name.. etc. But it was kind of just a guideline. Potentially anyone could form a team with anyone else. That includes pro/pro noob/noob combinations.

that last sentence sounds funny when spoken aloud.

its called the honor system fellas, you know whether you are good enough to be not considered a noob.

and yeah i like the scheduling idea.i'll try and work on it now that i am on spring break. thanks for the suggestion.

Just find anyone you want... this is just for fun. The reason it was suggested that the team be made of one pro and one "noob" is so that the "noob" could learn from the pro and gain valuable experience.

I'm obviously not a pro, but I hope I'm above "noob" rank :p. I consider myself decent (I have to get into the mood to be able to play well), but I feel that I've gotten better since starting.

Ya, you've gotten better as time went on King, definatly. You've always been a good step above n00b, no doubt. ... The question is, can I still 3 stock you? Probably not, but I'm not sure.

And no, I can't Brawl now, sorry lulz. Not in the mood; and I'm busy reminincing with Assassin's Creed. Being the uninformed 'tard I am, I just figured out there are more counter attacks than Short Blade/Long Sword. I just killed 50+ guards in one session with the Hidden Blade counter alone. :p

i'm at noob level :/
i was hoping to get better playing with sho but we haven't had a match on the account of his wii problems. ha ha that sounded funny once i read that back.
sorry sho i'm sure your wii is fully operational :D

You 3 stocked me before? I'm pretty sure that I always got at least one kill on you (many to 1 life... just low %), but I could be wrong. Oh wait... my Wolf. I forgot that I tried him out and I was basically suicidal since my controller messes up with him.

Anyway, if it's okay with you, I think Team CKingz should be on a break until after April 18th. I'm going out of town for a week, so I wouldn't be able to brawl anyway.

Just find anyone you want... this is just for fun. The reason it was suggested that the team be made of one pro and one "noob" is so that the "noob" could learn from the pro and gain valuable experience.

I'm obviously not a pro, but I hope I'm above "noob" rank :p. I consider myself decent (I have to get into the mood to be able to play well), but I feel that I've gotten better since starting.

Well said.

& if you get teamed up with a pro then hurray! :lol:

You 3 stocked me before? I'm pretty sure that I always got at least one kill on you (many to 1 life... just low %), but I could be wrong. Oh wait... my Wolf. I forgot that I tried him out and I was basically suicidal since my controller messes up with him.

Anyway, if it's okay with you, I think Team CKingz should be on a break until after April 18th. I'm going out of town for a week, so I wouldn't be able to brawl anyway.

Well actually, I've 3 stocked you quite a few times, not just Wolf, lol... You don't remember? >.>;

Back