2v2 fun

and yeah i like the scheduling idea.i'll try and work on it now that i am on spring break. thanks for the suggestion.

I made a new thread that was basically what I meant. If it works out you can just copy and paste the information onto the front page of this thread.

i'm at noob level :/
i was hoping to get better playing with sho but we haven't had a match on the account of his wii problems. ha ha that sounded funny once i read that back.
sorry sho i'm sure your wii is fully operational :D

how in the world did i miss this :lol::lol:

anyone up for a brawl right now?

I can get on right now, but I don't feel like playing "seriously."

I would just like some casual play :p.

sho i added you hoping you already added me so i can brawl you :/
you didn't add me yet i guess :/

Yea i added you :lol:
I believe you were the first add :D
Why can't we fight! :mad5:

@King Holy jesus that was laggy!
lets try again later or another day if you are able too.

Well... I just talked to my mom and it seems something is wrong with the computer. I've noticed it's been slower, but since I have like 4 tabs up at a time it hasn't bothered me.

My step-dad is a computer technician... so it should be fixed soon.

I almost quite... that was the worst lag I've ever had. Lol... I just stopped playing when it froze (which was frequently) and always ended up getting hit -.-. I guess you had more patience than me. It was so annoying getting you to like 150% and not being able to land a KO blow because I can't use any speed :(.

I think I know a way to make it a lot better, but I think I'll just hold out until it's fixed :p.

You may want to format it differently. Once you add more people it might get confusing.

Well... I just talked to my mom and it seems something is wrong with the computer. I've noticed it's been slower, but since I have like 4 tabs up at a time it hasn't bothered me.

My step-dad is a computer technician... so it should be fixed soon.

I almost quite... that was the worst lag I've ever had. Lol... I just stopped playing when it froze (which was frequently) and always ended up getting hit -.-. I guess you had more patience than me. It was so annoying getting you to like 150% and not being able to land a KO blow because I can't use any speed :(.

I think I know a way to make it a lot better, but I think I'll just hold out until it's fixed :p.

:lol: i tried to quit a few times as well & it didn't let me escape :lol:

I know what you mean,lag made me run into so many missles & charge shots :lol: annoying @_@

Back