3.2 million people sending back their Wii's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna have a new strap, mine works good, and I don't think it will break into pieces.

Anyway I can't return it...

Arcadium said:
I don't wanna have a new strap, mine works good, and I don't think it will break into pieces.

Anyway I can't return it...

There's no returning anything... all u do is go to nintendo.com, and order 1-4 straps.

And it's totally free.

So, unless you can't spare 3 minutes, there's no reason not to do this.

I hear that some people actually think you have to let go of the controller to bowl the ball in Wii Sports. It specifically mentions not to do that in the guide now.

Who makes up these BS lies?! Do you really think that someone will actually not want a Wii because of some stupid strap problem? Give me a break. Let Nintendo replace it or just buy a lanyard and move on. It's not the end of the world. Microsoft still will not replace their overheating Xboxes for free and Sony will not fix PS2 optical drives for free. The Wii will live!

the_peripheral said:
I'm not sending back anything. The Wiimote strap is useless for me. I've never dropped or lost control of it, it's only people who are insanely into the game that do that...or people with bad motor skills.

Yeah. Seriously you have to be flinging it around like crazy for the strap to brake. MY neighbor almost broke mine :wtf:

Wow, i'll poke off nintendo employees with a stick before they get my Wii! It will be like shooting zombies out of the way in a game!

Noone is sending in their Wiimotes to Nintendo and there is no 'recall'. You just order them up from Nintendo's website and they send you one.

i made a contract for people(family..friends...people etc)

if you dont wear the strap you will be banned from playing wii for 7 days...
and if you throw it you are banned for 1 month(as long as there are no damages)
if you cause any damages from throwing...you have to pay for the damages and you are banned for ever!

ericlewis91 said:
i made a contract for people(family..friends...people etc)

if you dont wear the strap you will be banned from playing wii for 7 days...
and if you throw it you are banned for 1 month(as long as there are no damages)
if you cause any damages from throwing...you have to pay for the damages and you are banned for ever!

anyone lilke it?

EK987 said:
I'm located in the U.S., just to let you know.

My mom was watching the news and found out that 3.2 million people (the ones that have purchased Wiis) will have to send back their Wiimotes because of the wrist strap problem. Wow! I was shocked, and quite glad because I don't have a Wii yet. It would be a pain in the neck to have to send back the Wiimote and be "Wiimote-less" (unless you have an extra Wiimote) for a few days or a week possibly (if not more than that).

Eek!! Somone without a clue posted misinformation on an internet forum. Call the Internerd Police!

my strap is juss fine too.......the onli reason there would be a recall is because some idiot is just looking for a way to make money or get something new.......

gh05t said:
my strap is juss fine too.......the onli reason there would be a recall is because some idiot is just looking for a way to make money or get something new.......
You don't make money off of a recall, you lose money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back