3.2 million people sending back their Wii's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many straps have been ordered so far and what kind of impact does that have on nintendo. Shouldn't be much right?

Evil Wario said:
this thread is weaksauce

irrelevent information. explain some more to get it going! We aren't mind readers! Help us out and explain why... (beside that fact that not all info is true hehe)

Aliright, guys and gal.

YOU DON'T SEND ANYTHING BACK. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONTACT NINTENDO, AND THEY SEND YOU THE NEW STRAPS, FREE OF CHARGE.

Got it?

Is there a mod around that will lock this, please?

All that proves is that 3.2 americans are retards that cant hold onto a remote.... id hate to see them carrying there children...."I didn't drop it the strap broke!"

Who gives a **** :/.

Anyone who needs to order a new one is either someone who wants the strap anyway or someone who actually broke their remote.

Who cares, srsly; if someone died because of the Wiimote then I would care... but stupid retards thinking that if they put the utmost power into a swing or any other movement will make that much of a difference then they deserve to break their Wiimote along with their face.

btw, thats a wrong bit of info my friend, firstly, 3.2 million is the number of wii's both bought and in stores, second, you just send back the wrist strap, not the whole wiimote, so, dorry to say, but thats wrong

Okinuza said:
btw, thats a wrong bit of info my friend, firstly, 3.2 million is the number of wii's both bought and in stores, second, you just send back the wrist strap, not the whole wiimote, so, dorry to say, but thats wrong

Actually the number sold is closer to 2.2 million, and there are almost none in stores. I'm guessing the 3.2 million number is the number of WiiMotes sold with the original strap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back