3000 POints to spend..

mattmacnei

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
I have 3000 wii poiints and I want some classic games.
I bought OCarina of time and SMB 3 a while ago.
I dont want games like Donkey Kong (nes) or SUper Mario Bros, or Super Mario 64 for I have those and EVERYONE has those and theyre so over-played.
I don't like racing/fighting games, I want fun classic games that will provide hours of fun.
Thanks

Star Fox 64 - 1000
Kid Icarus - 500
Megaman 2 - 500
Ninja Gaiden (Only if you have ninja skills...I'm being deadly serious) - 600

Don't forget that megaman 2 hasn't been released to the US yet, only europe.

I still have 2400 points that's been sitting around since 4 months ago. I'm just waiting for something actually good to come out...

Lost Savior said:
Don't forget that megaman 2 hasn't been released to the US yet, only europe.

I still have 2400 points that's been sitting around since 4 months ago. I'm just waiting for something actually good to come out...

Ah he didn't specify where he is located so I thought I'd go out on a limb.

I have 2000 lazing around...I purchased (Off the top of my head) Super mario bros, super mario bros 3, kid icarus, megaman 2 and starfox 64.

I have:

SMB1, SMB: Lost Levels, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World, Zelda: LTTP, Contra 3, Castlevania IV, Mystical Ninja, DKC2, Altered Beast, Gunstar Heroes, Bomberman 93, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and Starfox 64.

Lost Savior said:
I have:

SMB1, SMB: Lost Levels, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World, Zelda: LTTP, Contra 3, Castlevania IV, Mystical Ninja, DKC2, Altered Beast, Gunstar Heroes, Bomberman 93, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and Starfox 64.

I might be picking up gunstar heroes tomorrow. I'm disappointed that Nintendo removed lost levels from PAL store.

I say go to the wiiware and download the internet channel for 500 wii pts.

^Lol. It's a shame the people who recently bought Wii have to pay for that channel...

Lol only 3000 Wii points I have like 10,000 and got all for free (pm me to know how)

Anyway on topic
U should get kirby and the kristal shards (64)
Or Another Zelda game

Gunstar Heroes is an amazing game (thank you sega channel).

He should get Castlevania IV, or Gate of Thunder (or Lords of Thunder). All great games!

Lost Savior said:
Gunstar Heroes is an amazing game (thank you sega channel).

He should get Castlevania IV, or Gate of Thunder (or Lords of Thunder). All great games!

I prefer the likes of Blazing lazors and gradius (I think that's the one) over the of thunder series. But the majority of shooters on the TG are awesome.

Castlevania I would also recommend from what I have seen but I have never played so my credibility isn't that reliable.

I have played and currently own in on VC. It's definitely one of the best in the series, as it is just an upgrade from the original from the NES. Definitely worth the 800 points!

Back