3000 points, what to spend on?

Bonner

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
Solihull - Birmingham
Wii Online Code
5888-8728-9119-9314
Hello forum, Im a fan of all types of games. I played the megadrive or genisis the most. Im waiting for streets of rage 2 and golden axe 2 to come out, because I loved playing them as a kid. At the moment i'm looking at Super Mario World and/or Super Mario Bros. I never played super mario 64, but i did play and really enjoy Star Fox 64, Ocarina of Time is one of my fav games of all time, but I dont feel the need to download it or play it again...yet. Any suggestions would be great.

On another note, I know this I should put this in another thread, but whats the chances of these two bad boys appearing on the VC? as I would love to have them again, any of the road rash series especially.
240505_Megadrive_-_Road_Rash_2.jpg

moonwalkerev2.jpg

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
Regarding your question I would actually go for Super Mario World or Mario 64, as they are great games.
The games you have stated are likely to appear on the VC over time, as the VC library can only fill slowly. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

Beyond Oasis "Genesis"
Gradius "NES"
R-TYPE lll "uhhh SNES I think"
Comix Zone "Genesis"
Super Mario Bros. "NES"
Super Mario World "SNES"
Sonic the Hedgehog "Genesis"
StarFox 64 "Has an update for lag...WTF, N64"
Alian Crush "TurboGrafix16"
Mario Kart 64 "N64"
Galaga "NES"
Excitebike "NES"
Street Fighter 2 "Genesis"
MANY others!

you didnt say you had streets of rage (1) or golden axe (1)....

maybe those, both classics, i've been playing loads of SoR since i got it :)

and i dont know how fond nintendo are of MJ....:shocked:

(im kidding, MJ is a true legend)

Bomberman 93.
Very enjoyable version that has up to 5 player multiplayer.
You can use wiimote with it (or GC/ Classic obviously).

the best game in my opinion out for vc risht now is.......... zelda occrina of time. i strrongly reccomend that . another good ones are lylat wars, mario kart, bomberman

Back