340 dollar shopping spree

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
I just got my checks from my umpiring gig, what games should I get? I really want to get some good games, but I also want to save a little too. Any suggestions, you can see what games I like in my sig. I also have a DS, and the original XBOX. The only games I'm getting for sure are:
Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Also looking at some GC games that I might've missed. Any help is appreciated!

invest it in the stock market :)

nah seriously i miss being a kid with no bills, no saving up for a car, apartment, dog, bf UGH I HATE BEING AN ADULT!!

buy it on frivilous things and enjoy it while you still can :) buy godfather cause its the sh*t seriously im playing it actually now before i leave for work at 11 tonight (LAST NIGHT OF WORK TILL VACATION BITCHES!!) and whatever else you want, snag it :)

lucky for me, i got my tax returns (adult talk) and i bought some new summer clothes. had $300 to spend ended up spending 160$ on an entire wardrobe (minus shoes) at the outlets which is my FAVORITE place to shop (for a girl, i HATE shoping)

have fun :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
nah seriously i miss being a kid with no bills, no saving up for a car, apartment, dog, bf UGH I HATE BEING AN ADULT!!

ya for being a kid!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lucky for me, i got my tax returns (adult talk) and i bought some new summer clothes.

i love my job, cause i don't have to pay taxes! and apparently, neither did you this year!! ya for both of us!!

FWELR said:
ya for being a kid!

i love my job, cause i don't have to pay taxes! and apparently, neither did you this year!! ya for both of us!!

considering my job, all my uniforms, guns basically anything police related can be a tax write off so considering my salary and living conditions (one bedroom apartment) and the fact that im still single (not married but steady bf) i wouldnt owe a dime :)

ended up getting 3 grand from taxes this year. all went to car, insurance, phones, rent ect. fastest 3 grand i ever spent :sick:

Super Paper Mario on Wii and GC
Zelda Wind Waker/Mario Sunshine

Viewtful Joe is good and cheap

got all of those except for Viewtful Joe, what's that?

FWELR said:
got all of those except for Viewtful Joe, what's that?
It's a Capcom game. You're basicaly a regular dude who gets sucked into his favorite movie.

The "movie/game" is similar to a lot of hero comics. You basicaly just go and beat the crap out of all the bad guys and bosses.
It's sidescrolling and pretty simple yet fun.

You might not like it but I think it's awsome and it has good reviews.
I'd say rent it first but you can get it cheaper then rental prices:D

Get:

Wii:

Super Paper Mario
Elebits

(wait for)

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

GC:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Partys 6 & 7

got everything of those except Elebits. What is that like? is it really worth a whole 50 dollars?

FWELR said:
got everything of those except Elebits. What is that like? is it really worth a whole 50 dollars?
No but if you buy a used copy on ebay or buy new off game selling forums you could get it for around $30.00 which then it *may* be worth it.

High-quality game but kiddie-themed and repetitive.

yeah the storyling and voice acting in Elebits is very cheesy (call it kiddie if you want) BUT a very fun game.

Plays like a FPS game.

Edit Mode is amazing if you know how to use it

Nfanboy said:
yeah the storyling and voice acting in Elebits is very cheesy (call it kiddie if you want) BUT a very fun game.

Plays like a FPS game.

Edit Mode is amazing if you know how to use it
QFT.

More then just cheesy, it's also horrible... The voice actress for the story is either stoned/special/or reading translations off of google language tools. It doesn't have to deep of a story anyway so even though it's a poor story with a poor presentation it won't ruin the experience to much.

The controls are very much like an FPS and surprisingly they work very, very well. If only the shooters out now had controls with Elebits quality.

I only played a bit of editing but it seemed realy good. High-end sandbox mode plus you can send maps online.

Back