Are These Games Good?

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
Hi guys!

Its my birthday soon and i want you all to help me on which games to get heres my list of what I want:

Eledees
Excite Truck
Legend Of Zelda
Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Mario Strikes Charged

On these games good or can you recommend any better ones? My money limit is around £120.

Thanks!

Wiil said:

From best to worst

1. Zelda

2. Godfather

3. Mario Strikers

4. Eledees

5. Excite truck

Have a happy birthday! :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks, anymore opinions?

from the ones ive played....

Excite Truck, great crazy racing game, glad i bought it
Legend Of Zelda, how can u have a wii and not this game? best wii game out!
Mario Strikes Charged classic-to-be i think

thanks

Yer I'll list best to worst as well with a short explanation.

1. Zelda - It's long and it'll keep you interested. The BEST game out on the Wii. The downside is that it is nothing new and it doesn't really show what the Wii can do. The Wii controls are better than the cube ones but it's limited in scope.

2. Mario Strikers Charged - Must-have imo. Really fun, light hearted and complex. It's simple if taken at face value but theres loads of depth in the game too to keep you playing for a long time. The online stuff really helps make this a must have.

3. Excite Truck - Really, really fun but it is very short. It's cheaper these days though, only £24.99 in GAME.

4. Godfather - Quite a good game, not overly long.

5. I've not played Eledees so have nothing of note to add :p

cheers for the details :smilewinkgrin:

Anyone??

Please can someone help me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiil said:
Hi guys!

Its my birthday soon and i want you all to help me on which games to get heres my list of what I want:

Eledees
Excite Truck
Legend Of Zelda
Mario Strikes Charged

On these games good or can you recommend any better ones? My money limit is around £120.

Thanks!

Easy on the multiple post there fella.

Eledees - Sucks.
Excite Truck - Fun in the short term
Godfather - Grand Theft Auto in the 50's but better
Haven't got the other two.

miiguy said:
Easy on the multiple post there fella.

Eledees - Sucks.
Excite Truck - Fun in the short term
Godfather - Grand Theft Auto in the 50's but better
Haven't got the other two.

lol soz and cheers mate

wiil chill with the double posting, someone will answer you soon so please stop bumping the thread so much we're not ignoring you. this is your first verbal warning. do it again and i slap you with a one week no posting ban

so answer your questions

Eledees- never had the opportunity to play it

Excite Truck- it was ok but im not a truck person. i like the other racing games better

Legend Of Zelda- i havent had time to play it and im still fairly in the begining/middle of the game and ive had it since new years. i really should play it again. its been neglected. from what i remember it started off very slow and thats why i turned it off- i became impacient. everyone says it picks up though towards the middle/end of game.

Godfather: Blackhand Edition- love it. hands down love it. i made a thread check it out.

Mario Strikes Charged- we dont have it in the states just yet but theres a subforum for mario strikers. you can read everything about it in there and post whatever questions you have about it in there. again someone will answer it

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wiil chill with the double posting, someone will answer you soon so please stop bumping the thread so much we're not ignoring you. this is your first verbal warning. do it again and i slap you with a one week no posting ban

so answer your questions

Eledees- never had the opportunity to play it

Excite Truck- it was ok but im not a truck person. i like the other racing games better

Legend Of Zelda- i havent had time to play it and im still fairly in the begining/middle of the game and ive had it since new years. i really should play it again. its been neglected. from what i remember it started off very slow and thats why i turned it off- i became impacient. everyone says it picks up though towards the middle/end of game.

Godfather: Blackhand Edition- love it. hands down love it. i made a thread check it out.

Mario Strikes Charged- we dont have it in the states just yet but theres a subforum for mario strikers. you can read everything about it in there and post whatever questions you have about it in there. again someone will answer it

i'll calm down lol and cheers loads for the detail

Eledees - Haven't played but looks ok
Excite Truck - Played it once, nothing special but fun
Legend Of Zelda - Good game which keeps you busy for a while. This should be near the top of your wish list
Godfather: Blackhand Edition - Great game! Keeps you occupied for ages, my favourite game
Mario Strikes Charged - Fun online, but frustrating at times. My 2nd or 3rd favourite game

Happy said:
Eledees - Haven't played but looks ok
Excite Truck - Played it once, nothing special but fun
Legend Of Zelda - Good game which keeps you busy for a while. This should be near the top of your wish list
Godfather: Blackhand Edition - Great game! Keeps you occupied for ages, my favourite game
Mario Strikes Charged - Fun online, but frustrating at times. My 2nd or 3rd favourite game

im deff gettin Godfather and Zelda, cheers

Best to Worst:
Zelda
Mario Strikers Charged
Eledees
Excite Truck

You should also consider Super Paper Mario too.

Back