:(

I'm camping out at Walmart first, then Best Buy :D

Me and my parents and 3 friends and their parents :lol: yeh, we're all 17-19yrs old :lol: i don't think that's embarrassing. After all, we're not paying for it ourselves our parents our ;) Any kids without their parents laugh at you, just tell them in their face that you don't have to shell out anything for the wii.

I wonder what my chances are of getting a Wii on launch day if i try best buy, walmart,(those 2 deffinatley are getting them)
target( if they have them), costco( if they have them), circut city( if they have them), ebgames/gamestop around my area.... I am going to walmart around 7:30 on the 19th. those places are all near each other

Lol i wish we had the camp out culture over here but its easy like this you preorder turn up when ever and get it! no stress (i hope not) about getting it in time

Carnage said:
Lol i wish we had the camp out culture over here but its easy like this you preorder turn up when ever and get it! no stress (i hope not) about getting it in time

Lucky you :( I have a chance of not getting a Wii. In my area, there are so many people who are going to be getting a Wii at launch date. (even 5 of my friends are getting a wii on launch date)

Back